/bbw/

One of the most impressive ongoing gains. I remember being totally floored when she uploaded the clip of her ordering food at a hotel—hardly recognized her. Not being able to see her OF updates is one of the main reasons I'm disappointed Coomer is down.
any videos?
Do you have any new video?
She looks bigger fr
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, ITS A SHAME FUCKING TATOOS, SHE HAS THE FACE OF THE BRAD PITT DAUGHTER ITS SAME FACE.
>>167424 I know what you mean with the tats, especially the questionable one at the top of her belly, but she’s honestly gorgeous enough to totally look past it, with time ofc
I just resubbed to her and I think anyone who dislikes tattoos on girls is a fucking faggot
She’s not a girl! She says it all the time. Also a shaved head under that wig
It’s exponential!! she will gain 2x more weight in 2x less time than before.
>>167437
Pardon? Lost all interest instantly
>>167447
You actually believe this moron? She’s obviously a girl, she works at a strip club for crying out loud. Can’t hide the twig and berries at that job.
>>167447
She’s a girl man she just does that thing where she claims she’s not you know pronouns and shit….
Most of the time I think the people that cry about tattoos are weirdos. If you can’t handle a girl having a flower on her arm or something you’re weak. Genuinely 99% of the time they’re absolutely fine. The baby with spider legs from Toy Story 3 is the 1% I get though. Actually disgusting.
>>167471
it's from the original toy story, you uncultured swine (def a horrible tattoo though lol)
What is her name? Sorry if I sound dumb I don't know what stnthcc means.
>>167471
Women's bodies look sexy without ink, one or two small tatoos is fine but anymore look trashy and reeks of father issues
>>167469

Quit bitching and just wait until the jannies clean up the spam. Also her coomer page is ass.
>>167394 (OP)
That little pig nose is so cute and fitting
yall are weak, im picky about tattoos and only really like black work and I don't like neck or face tats but Satan is so hot. like seeing how different the tattoos sit on her body after porking up is so hot
>hoo boy I hope it's not the same fucking discussion every thread of hers opens up with
Shut the fuck up about tattoos and hidden dicks and post some content
>>167494
See the link two posts above yours
>>167626
Thank you for uploading the videos that pop up when you google her name
Just fucking go to her coomer, there are 100s of vids there. No need to post old shit.
>>167679
Speaking of coomer, hers hasn't been updated in months
>>167776
The OF importer has been down site wide for 2 months with zero word from the mods if it'll ever be fixed
>>167679
since it hasn't been updated in almost 4 months and is mainly previews, isn't coomer also just "old shit" at this point?
what a disgusting tattoo
Thank god we have a thread on her finally. Best fat distribution I’ve seen in ages and a cute face. One of the best models ever imo
>>167897
for real, I like goth girls but that tattoo is the most hideous ink I've ever seen.

I lose brain cells looking at it.
>>167897
Not a Toy Story fan I take it?
>>167919
You would have wasted them anyway
>>167915
Yeah, thank God we have a thread on her where we're just talking shit about tattoos and sharing publicly available videos
Everyone just yapping and not posting new content or updating her coomer
I know she strips but shy does she look thinner ?? 😭😭
>>170467
I think she had a falling out with her feeder bf; I remember seeing her post about it somewhere instagram.
Youre just sitting on gems like this huh? Thanks tho!
>>170510
Damn, her tits are filling out nicely along with everything else. Hope she keeps going, people hate her "F U MOM!" stomach tattoo but she's so damn hot it doesn't matter.
>>170483
I hope she's still gaining its just her posting her stripper photos she looks thinner
shes turning into a pig
(1.1 MB, 3024x4032, bj49ln1d1okd1.webp)
New cream chugging video just dropped. Any kings on the chan wanna drop a w?
>>171141
thanks man! nice move!
>>171141
thicc goth girls are the best
>>171141
Dude you absolutely rock!!!
>>171141
One of the most fuckable belly buttons I've seen.
Only problem with her is that her adhd is so fucking bad. Like she has admitted she has adhd on OF, and as someone who also has ADHD, it’s annoying to see her pattern. She always talks like she’s gonna start posting more content and what not, then never follows through with that (which is her adhd getting dopamine from the planning but not actually doing the work she said she’d do). I’ve subbed to her more than a few times and it’s just annoying that I always catch her saying that more content is gonna come then “life excuses” come in. Also it seems annoying that the times I am subbed, I will see pics floating around stuff3r d-b that are new, but that she posts to one of her free spots, and not on OF… like seriously it’s just annoying how some of these girls cannot manage their fucking OFs in a way that makes you wanna pay other than the fact they are hot.
>>171704
executive dysfunction's a bitch, even when your job is posting nudes online lol; I feel ya
>>171704
"which is her adhd getting dopamine from the planning but not actually doing the work she said she’d do"
Very helpful insight, never heard about how people experience planning and executing differently under ADHD-circumstances, like there can be a specific dopamine/futuring-related pattern. Because, with or without ADHD, fantasizing always costs less energy than getting things done
(4.4 MB, 1280x1707, IMG_1851.png)
She said she wanted to get chubbier for her trip to America. Looks like maybe she accomplished that.
(492 KB, 1170x1639, IMG_4439.jpeg) (316 KB, 1170x1620, IMG_4438.jpeg)
Look at the price difference between the two… who is spending $80 on a vid when you can pick up 10 of the same quality for that lol
>>173878
Does Reiina still have a belly po play with? 🤔
>>173878
I've messaged her on Insta in the past regarding her insane prices. She was wanting 25 bucks for a 5 minute clip or something outrageous. Told her to price them around a dollar per minute because no one is going to pay that. She told me to fuck off. :D Now I know why the best OF and other online girls are managed by guys and not themselves lol.
How long is the $80 video? Do they do anything besides belly play? That price sounds insane right off the bat
>>173904
She's obviously a 400 IQ individual with A grade business making decisions (a stripper with godawful tattoo choice and placement)
OMG please people post her stuffing videos, Be the hero!
>>173904
>Now I know why the best OF and other online girls are managed by guys and not themselves lol.

It's not because of cheapskates like you. Take your dollar per minute ass someplace else brokey.
>>173968
I buy a fair bit of vids. I'm just not gonna waste 25 dollars to watch a badly tatooed chick shake her belly for 2.5 minutes.