/bbw/

Thanks bro
Bump
>>167133 (OP)
Butterface but nice body (redundant, I know)
>>170761

Was just checking for buying it on curvage, i refreshed the chan and BAM you're here

True legend, she is balooning up more than ever that's very nice
Has she ever said a single word in any of her videos?
I bought the newest vid. Will upload in awhile, gotta study homies :/
>>171583

fuck school you're gonna grow up to be a retard anyway
stfu nigga go choke some cock
please more of her !!
shes sexy but too quiet
need that fat chat
nah, no need for allat yap. Tryna stroke it, not tryna know her.
>>172214
can someone reup this on gofile?
She got to 358 in that video but that's over 6 or 7 months old - she's clearly A LOT bigger now must be at least 400 I'd guess
Wouldn't normally say this but this girl needs to slow down the content. She's absolutely ballooning rapidly, but she's probably going to plateau super fast super soon. She hasn't been around anywhere near as long as other creators so imo she could stand to slow down and build a much bigger audience over time before potentially burning out well into the SSBBW range in like 6 months time.

People like seeing progress, that's definitely the problem a lot of feedees have later in their online careers when they're no longer actively gaining but have a big audience.

I'm well aware that I'm going full schitzo instead of just enjoying the content but this is genuinely one of the fastest gains I've seen and it honestly feels like she's only just started making content.
>>173894
Womp womp shut the hell up lmao
What she needs to do is post more frequently and make more interesting content. Just talking in videos makes a difference instead of silently sitting there eating for the hundredth time