/bbw/

(6 KB, 194x260, download.jpg) (7 KB, 194x259, download.jpg) (8 KB, 270x186, download.jpg)
Ignoring stuff that is already on stufferdb, thisvid, spankbang, etc, I couldn't find any of her videos.

As per the rules of this site, I have some videos of Blossom, Sonya1998 and JasmineBBWPrincess https://gofile.io/d/K0LLNk
what else is there?
>>166434
Well, I know that there were more videos on her OF, before it got taken down. So, if someone had such videos and were willing to share them, that'd be greatly appreciated.
>>166560
P.S. The reason why I know is because I used to have all her vids downloaded before I deleted them (because of paradox of choice and a host of other silly reasons, something something morality).

This time round, I'd definitely keep a good hold of them, but if I can't restore what was lost, it's not that big of a deal. I just thought that it'd be nice if someone could share them, and that other people asides from me could enjoy them.
>>166579
Holy shit! Thank you so much!
Is she on Coomer?
Would it be a bad thing for me to upload the videos to stufferdb? I'm cant help but wonder why it hasn't been done after all these years, is there a problem with that site?
x2
Does she have any socials now or is she gone for good?
There was this guy who claimed to have dated her, Curvyberardi and another French Canadian feedee (don’t remember who the third one was). Guy was trying to corner the market on the Laval / Vaudreuil-Dorion region. Sadly he drove them all away.
God I miss her...

She really knew how to spoil us double belly and belly rolls lovers. Haven't ever seen another girl that is so into playing around with her belly hang/rolls.
>>170968
wtf is that why she left? I just assumed she got cold feet one day about making fetish content
>>171068

Yep…that’s why. Dude was abusive. Berardi too.
she was probably one of my favourite feedees ever and the only one I consistently subbed to on OF. Was such a shame she left and knowing why
She's so hot, I'd buy her content if it was available did she have a clip store or anything?