/bbw/

I saw that she updated her onlyfans again, damn its a shame that coomer is down.

She is honestly one of the greats, i would love some of her recent stuff.

here is some candice stuff as a thank you in advance:
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXVLYW1sbjhFRWc=
We need more.
>>166156 (OP)
Her of is $18.99 USD which in dollarydoos is a lot even though she's like a 10 that ain't worth it
>>166156 (OP)
Where did you get these? Does she have any social media?
Coomer being dead is a generational blow X(
Damn nigga... idk if you are blessing my feed or fucking with my mind.

That pig looks hot asf
I'm currently subbed, I been using the inspect element exploit to download videos. Unfortunately, I cant download. I even tried obs and it blurs out. The best I can do is this gofile link with her newest pics.

https://gofile.io/d/jg5G5a

If anyone knows a way I can download her videos I will happily do it while I'm subbed.
>>166388

Thanks, unfortunately it says some shit about it not being supported. The video appears but doesn’t allow me to download
>>166383
It might seem archaic but just simply screen recording off a phone works just fine. Not exactly the most storage efficient thing but if all else fails
cannot believe i've never heard of her believe she's a smoke show
>>166383
you can try FetchV extension
There’s an app called kode you can use on your phone that I’ve heard abt
Total Downloader is pretty good for downloading OF vids. I used it for a couple of CurvyGothGf vids when I was subbed to her OF for about a month.
>>166383
Feels low-tech but you can tell NVIDIA Shadowplay to manually record when on the desktop
>>166383
The only thing I've found that works is PPTube. Whoever made that thing is making a fucking fortune.

I paid the $30 for the lifetime access on that thing, and it doesn't fail me.
>>166383
on a computer there is always a github for commandline ripping of onlyfans pages that you are a subscriber for... but i have not used any in a few months and they do often break and need updating...

https://github.com/sim0n00ps/OF-DL

TLDR: that should work and if not a different similar github project will
Any of her recent videos?
Anyone got her recent videos?
Does anyone have the newest videos?
>>166648

Know of any that rip videos from coomer pages?
>>167988

Doesn't work for me; will say it's fetching and create a folder wherever you made the destination but downloads nothing, even after downloading the newest 0.75 version
>>167889
Jdownloader2 works well for me, even has a built in plugin for both coomer and kemono. downloads both pics and vids without any issue
>>167889
Jdownloader2 will work, it's pretty self explanatory. There are programs like Extreme Picture Finder that will also work and arguably have a simpler UI but you'll have to pirate or pay for it.
Did we really give up on one of the prettiest girls to post her love for the fetish
>>168687
he deadass posted it 4x. started a whole other thread with the same link lmaooo
>>166156 (OP)
>>168691
On top of that its 2 old videos already on the coomer. Hes a retarded bot
>>168702
Anon needs poptart content hard lol. She's a good gainer ig
Get this other hoe off this thread she’s not fattiebaddie
Anyone have her newest videos?
i hope not
if you say so...
Anyone have anything recent?