She's not. This is either a bot or lostwr making a new thread for no reason
She’s not back
She wasn’t back the last 497 times you made this thread
Fuck off
Download video
Star smoke & Starjelly OldWorldFeedee
Do have clips4sale download video collection
>>165216
I remember her posting on feabie a while back that some creep was buying pizza and having it delivered to her house every day, and I think that's what scared her away from the BBW scene.

It's probably the same weirdo who's continually starting these threads saying "she back"
>>166049
That's the point of the post I think. Previous posters point on this fool comes on every few months and spams this when there's no update, she's not back.
Why wont the mods just delete this thread? Fukcing enoying!
>>166086
Because they’re worthless. They’ve let begging, spamming, and arguing completely take over the boards.
Starsmoke link gofile please
mods can we please hangs this retard
>>166217
Overly dramatic and chronic online
>>166356
Anyone know wtf happened?
>>166391
No one knows. Seems like the usual random realization that she doesn't do much outside of the fetish mix with irl personal issues plus she had kids, was getting older and whatnot. That's just a assumption on my end though
Download gofile link please
>>166391
Shes realized she spent her best yeas fetishizing being an inactive lazy cow. Now after 13 years she doesnt have anything to show for all that time.

I think feedism can be okay but the most sinister part that no one really covers is how general inactivity is fetishized. Women like Layla have traveled the world and I doubt she regrets it. The whole “staying inside and playing videogames all day” thing is more destructive than the actual weight gain.
Download under belly pov 2018 gofile link please