/bbw/

I wish more videos like this got shared.

I get some people get off to the eating videos, and stuff, but sometimes you just need a scenario to grab your interests
Here's a fun RP vid I downloaded from here a little while ago. No idea who she is but like her vibe a lot.

we.tl/t-iiYHIoyqjy
(17 KB, 220x179, goku-shush.gif)
>>164904
Slowly adding more RP stuff I find in my hard drive. Its a random collection. I dont want to type all their names. I dont feel like it.
>>164894
>we.tl/t-iiYHIoyqjy
Her name was SensualAmber. She was on Curvage but all her old clips are under "Curvage Guest" now. Looks like she's attempting a comeback under the name desertflower but no clips for sale yet.
Looks like your main link is broken OP.
>>164976
main link works fine. definitely some kind of problem on your end
op here. dug up some other stuff i had on my loyalfans and curvage accounts.

includes gwen adora, udderlyadorable, kaybear, and laurenlush. hope to see more rp stuff as this thread grows 🙏
https://gofile.io/d/LVjN8z
Excellent thread
Hope to see some content from Fatavapie and verucagloop
>>165793
bless man. cool to see more people sharing stuff in here 🙏
>>166867
She is losing weight it’s just hard to see because 30 pounds is like normal person losing 8 pounds.
>>166867
her content is so hot but her i rarely see her stuff on here
>>166874
>She is losing weight
Oh ..... okay lol ? guy asks about a model's videos
you : "She is losing weight bro"
Did you misread his post as "yo I need to update my spreadsheet of models numbers to be able to get hard" what do expect as an answer ?
"The 500 lb girl I wanted to see a second ago, didn't gain 11 more pounds for me this week, now I DON'T want to see those videos ?"
Fucking fat-accountants
>>166898

Some guy: ey, she's losing weight.
Deranged anon: Whaargarblgarblgarblbablaabl!!!
Come on guys don't fight I just wanted to know if someone can share the video
>>166874
>>166898
>>166902
guys, she's one of the icons here. i mean, if she's losing weight that is really a serious stuff. can anyone confirm if the info is legit please?
>>166867
Anyone care to actually drop this video instead of bitching about a number going up and down?
could anyone list some models that haven’t appeared in this thread that make good rp content?
>>164843 (OP)
>Creampuff
I got hooked on this fat hog after seeing the preview for her "drinking a dozen donuts" video. I haven't been able to find it anywhere though.
Lady sublime rp vids??
anything new?
Anyone have new vids on fatavapie or lady sublime
Anyone have the creampuff vid where she chugs like 12k calories, and I think there was a second aftermath vid
king!