/bbw/

(156 KB, 1080x1080, CouchQueen-FunnelingIceCreamUntilIPop-SS-8.jpg.137f1eb344cb4f3112e95da2480c9016.jpg) (198 KB, 1080x1080, CouchQueen-FunnelingIceCreamUntilIPop-SS-6.jpg.48597826f3f671be6517ba28374362ee.jpg) (270 KB, 1920x1080, CouchQueen-DeliveryGirlEatsYourPizza-SS-7.jpg.f2ff1601d5fecae1b7bf5a9dc4b066d2.jpg) (74 KB, 534x300, IMG_5248.jpeg)
I can’t find the last thread she had and I think it might be bumplocked, so I’m making this one. Anyone who would like to contribute content is much appreciated. Newer content is especially appreciated since she is looking bigger than she has in a while now
Here are a couple vids of her: https://gofile.io/d/RTPXGT
I thought she was just going to stay the same weight as simps hyped how hot she already is until now
She is at 245lbs now, 3 lbs away from her max, (248).
The more she gains the more she looks like a man and I cannot unsee it.
i'd like her in real life, but to be honest her content is absolute dogshit, i never watch it
3lbs per year, she will be 300 in 17 years. Courage, the wait will be long
>>164119
I lost five pounds last month

In a year and a half I will die of malnourishment :(
Oh shit...she's actually putting on weight again? Though she was gonna stop and "maintain"
>>164085
I wish she'd grow her hair out. Love the styling when it's short w natural colours but the long hair is gorgeous
>>164093
Do you have her weighins? Never seen any posted here.
Her relationship with her boyfriend is lowkey abusive. She is clearly uncomfortable with her weight and with doing content, but he makes her do it anyway. Pretty sick stuff
>>164160
her "i regret getting fat" vid she made I thought it was gonna be about teasing and not fully serious and during the vid I actually couldn't tell if she was faking it in the vid or enjoyed being fat at all and it actually made me feel bad for her and feel bad watching it in a way no other video has and i haven't seen anyone else bring it up until now
>>164160
I get the vibe that she's uncomfortable being fat, but not that she dislikes doing content. I think she quite likes exhibiting herself online and being 'humiliated' by strangers. you don't have to practice self-love to get off with this fetish.
>>164164
>>164173
>>164160

If you go on her reddit you can see some pretty fucked up things. I don't know what happened to her in the past but she's got some dark shit she's into/ going through. At the end of the day she's a consenting adult, and her boyfriend gives her a comfortable life in exchange for gaining weight at whatever rate she chooses to. But boy howdy is it uncomfortable to watch.
I don't know, guys, those are some hard accusations. She has said many times that her boyfriend is very supportive and push her to go to the gym so she can improve her health. I don't think he is abusive or something like that.
I agree she is not a feedee at heart. She enjoys food and she is pretty lazy, but she doesn't love being fat. If she could go back to her old fit body I think she would, but she is too far gone for that now.
>>164164
you're gonna tease us with that and not upload?
>>164164
Sounds hot. Gotta link?
>>164178
I don't think she's too far gone at all. She's got like a muscle chub/ sumo thing going on because she's built a lot of muscle. It's just extremely shitty to see someone alter their body in a way that obviously makes them insecure and uncomfortable, and clearly a lot to ask of your partner who obviously doesn't enjoy it. It's just kind of gross and has bad vibes written all over it. I'm sure he does love her, but people in love do awful things too.

Like I said tho, she doesn't have to work in exchange for changing her body in a way that makes him happy... So.... Win/ win I guess.
>>164227

She’s into the shame kink…don’t you get it?
I browsed her tumblr when she was first getting into it, the "dark stuff" is just a kink she's crazy into (im so fat waaahhh)
>>164232

There's shame and there's trauma, man. She's actually fucked in the head.
>>164164
she def addressed that ambiguity, i think it was on her tumblr or something. she said she responded bc of the concern people were showing. she is acting in it, but she said a number of the things she talked about in the video are true to an extent, although they also contribute to her arousal and enjoyment of the fetish
>>164225 bro what do you guys actually believe shes being 100% genuine in this video, its like a roleplay, when girls make those videos just acting and say "omg i got so fat look what my bf did to me"
And what's up with the pasties on her nips in these recent vids?
>>164301
Curvage doesn’t allow nudity, so that’s the closest she can get on her vids from there. Any of her clips4sale vids that aren’t on Curvage will have some sort of nudity
>>164256
because thats the real experience of a lot of these women
>>164256
After watching the video, I can agree that she is just acting. I feel like she might just have a dogwater personality and never really gets enthusiastic about anything. Probably a combo of ssris and being a cambodian immigrant or whatever her weird ass accent is
Anyone have her dominos stuffing or any of her funnel vids?
>>164248
i don't think you go outside enough man, most people aren't going to shame themselves publicly for a career if they didn't enjoy it
>>164673
Have you never met a childhood abuse victim? She fits the bill. Also I wouldn't call this a "career" as much as her boyfriend gets off on pimping her out. I'm pretty sure she works retail part time.
>>164674
How about we stop playing arm chair psychologist on a stranger,based only on fetish videos and fetish related social media posts on a fat fetish forum lmao.

You're not a pro for taking a psych class in school man
>>164686

LMAO, right? Like the moment some chick makes a vid about how they feel so bad about being such a fat pig...half this sub just loses their shit because they have 0 experience with touching actual women and can't understand kink beyond "me like when women get fat."
Couldn’t agree more!!
>>164690
Maybe you should look at her fucking reddit account??? She literally has issues idk how you could say otherwise.
>>164708
What posts? Her Reddit account seems like a typical content creator pumping out teasers.

Hers do seem to go a little more into the humiliation/“I’ve gone too far because of my boyfriend” arena, but it’s kind of hard to gauge where the kayfabe stops because then when she says it on camera it always feels more like she is reading a script.

Genuinely curious where the fucked up posts are (because I’d probably be into them kek)
>>164799
Idk I stopped looking at them a while ago because she gives me the ick. I would assume if you go back a few months ago they're pretty gross. To each their own I guess.
I remember that in one weigh-in video 1-2 years ago, she looked about to burst into tears. Lots of people on Reddit were asking if she is okay, and she had to clarify that she is.
Would a hero be willing to gofile some of her best vids? :) TY in advance!!! I appreciate you!
anybody got her "foods shaped like dicks" video?
anybody got her "foods shaped like dicks" video?
Any vids to share pls?
>>If anyone has “I Want You To Burp With My Dick In Your Throat”, I’d greatly appreciate it!
I need that shit man. The reiinapop vid has got like 3 and only 1 good one but holy it's hot
anyone have her belly button play video?
>>164690
>>164686
noone likes being a fat sack of shit because it feels awful physically and mentally. you need a mental issue to find it attractive and she obviously has mental issues that are not that
Anyone have the full version of the American fatty video? She’s wearing a USA flag themed bikini (or panties/bra) in it
frankly, she disappointed me too much. I would only be interested in her if there is a desire to explode. otherwise the subscription will go to another. too bad the crazy potential what an ace
>>164902
Anyone have this vid?
Fuck you asshole
I totally agree the fact she has been same size for multiple years is 100% turn off she seems like a basic butch fatty. It was hot when she was gaining but she's just milking it and her bf is a pussy won't even blow her up or knock her up or wife her up. She's an idiot for wasting her time with a guy who will leave her eventually.
>>170990
You're 100% right in everything you said, but she's still never going to fuck you
>>171055

Did that even need to be said? She wouldn’t fuck him if he was the last man on earth and he ran a cheeseburger stand. The idea is so nonsensical that she would fuck him that I thought everyone knew it was never gonna happen in a million years
ngl she has a great ass does anyone have her twerking vids?
Anyone have her 4th of july/star spangled stuffing? I'm so desperate
Actually any funnel videos would be great
>>174113
This is amazing, thanks
Does anybody have any pov from he bfs point of view videos
Does anybody have any pov from he bfs point of view videos gofile would be great thank u
>>174095
What the fuck, mods? So this begging post is allowed, but mine isn't? Fuck you.