/bbw/

(542 KB, 747x624, img1.png) (495 KB, 837x779, img3.png) (596 KB, 837x779, img2.png)
>link right here: https://we.tl/t-6qC3ljrP6D

as far as i know, she's not active anymore.

So over the time her content around will fade away, hope ppl post whatever still exists
What confuses me about her is she's only taken down half her socials, it's like she chose not to fully retire. That isn't me being delusional I fully don't expect her to return but it is weird that her Twitter and reddit are still there.
I have a couple other vids I can re-up, but I'm still dying for someone to upload her pint chug video, that one was so hot. Its on thisvid if anyone has an account
here are the videos that are not included in the discussion

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9XZlV1R1A=

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9uU1pXdU8=
She looks like "The Good Doctor" got a sex change.........
Does anyone know what happened to her or why she left? Has she stayed active anywhere?
>>164029

It's not too uncommon for some individuals to not completely wipe all their social when they decide to take a step from having a public internet persona. There are two reasons for this, 1. the 'never say never' mentality which in this case is leaving a door open for a possible return and 2. a safety measure to prevent internet randos from stealing their identity as if that were to happen, they can come out of dormancy to make a post denouncing the fake profiles in question.
uh who even is this? OP doesn't even mention?
>>164052

not complaining, just asking.
But why sometimes you guys still post base64 links?

Thanks for the sharing