/bbw/

>>163812 (OP)
just saw it too on reddit....i think its her, photos are too new and exclusive to be reposted
I saw this exact same shit too on reddit. If I am being honest. This is definitely not her. I saw some old photos being reposted and if anything ffafeed would've at least started an onlyfans or something. There are currently no links in her profile.
I don't know... it does seem like it really is her but it's weird because she left in such a non-gracious way that it seemed unlikely she'd ever come back.

Didn't she get like fully exposed to those in her personal life? I remember hearing about how her accounts were even sent to her job and stuff. Idk how legit that was, but still.

I'd love if it was really her, but like I said, it's just kinda weird.
speaking of anyone have a link to the MEGA of her old videos? I lost the bookmark on my old computer and they're pretty hard to track down anywhere else.
it sure as shit looks like her
Yes, she left cuz some dumb nigga exposed her, and her job found out and fired her. She then started telling everyone online to take all of her shit out of the internet because she was so fucken depressed and borderline suicidal. So yeah it was a fucked up situation. That's why I am very skeptical that this is really her.
Wowwwwww I'm converting from atheism to Christianity now. I'm convinced that there is a God now. Because thank you Jesus
Yeah my theory (until I see a classic verification photo with the date written on a piece of paper next to her fat gut) is that it’s someone who saved a bunch of content from her snap when she was active last summer. Idk why she would make a return on a burner Reddit account instead of her tumblr, which was last touched when she was in crisis and trying to get all of her stuff taken down. Her snap has been deleted for almost a year too.

I’ll take what I can get though. Easily the best to have ever done it imho.
>>163864

Pretty sure the premise of that post is that it’s a before and after using an old photo for the before example lol
If you have her on Snapchat she posts like once every four months for extra cash/ when she's horny.
>>163868
Go check if it's still there, because afaik her account is gone
>>163852
Ye. Most people don't come back after doxxing unless they're really horny or desperate for money in some form
Sounds like you're writing a thesis about it
>>163886
Was it under ffafeed, or was it under another name? I know her payment handles are different. That being said, I'm not sure if I'm seeing it or not.

>>163888
True, but idk if she was doxxed again recently. I know what they're talking about above happened a few years ago, so idk.
Guys, it's not her
Yeah that's definitely not her. Sorry fellas
>>163904
Woes of being a thinking man
Does it really matter if its not her? Those new pics are amazing, if its a new girl i don't really care but the idea of stolen valor from a fat fetishist model is pretty funny.
>>163946
It matters in the context of what happens next (ie will there be more content or not). Also it's just kinda weird to read posts written by someone pretending to be someone else
It's her.
>>163970
Exactly like I don't wanna be blocked if it is her y'know XD
anyone have that mega link with all her old shit?
I second this ^^^^
since we have a thread for her again, can someone re-up the mega link folder with all her older videos
(463 KB, 1170x1835, IMG_5100.jpeg)
It’s actually her holy fuck. She used to make some of the best vids in the community and I hope she knows that. Shame one retard doxxed her and ruined it for everyone
>>163991
that's really awesome, thanks for heads up
>>163991
Hopefully this means we'll be getting videos soon
>>163970
You aren't wrong about her crying in the replies lmao
>>163998
She said she’s not, which sucks
>>164006
Dang. That sucks cause one of her posts clearly shows screenshots from a video but but eh
Would really appreciate it if anyone would reup her old stuff. Been looking for it for years now. Thanks!
Thank you so much!
guys what was the pass for the mega link
>>164398

Its not asking for one.
yeah probably cuz u already opend it once before and its saved on ur phone but it is def asking for one :(
>>163999
Granted she has every reason to bitch at the “community” for how she got doxed and most shit ruined (assuming that’s all true and she didn’t use that as an excuse to dip)

But damn every time something involves her posting she’s always a bitch to people lol

Someone gotta keep that mouth busy shoveling food so she stfu
>>164435
That's true. It's just a bit funny seeing her attitude switch up when replying especially when she wants donations and etc
(49 KB, 960x1280, i-miss-stuffing-myself-in-the-car-for-anyone-outside-to-see-v0-1dhwvz75kcbd1.webp) (49 KB, 961x1280, i-miss-stuffing-myself-in-the-car-for-anyone-outside-to-see-v0-25grvw75kcbd1.webp) (44 KB, 961x1280, i-miss-stuffing-myself-in-the-car-for-anyone-outside-to-see-v0-iswk7y75kcbd1.webp) (22 KB, 552x552, this-belly-is-getting-too-heavy-v0-e0cy5a5tkcbd1.webp) (28 KB, 725x725, this-belly-is-getting-too-heavy-v0-q9ui9c5tkcbd1.webp)
Return of the fucking goat O_o She has a vid dump for sale if you dm her on reddit
(82 KB, 1080x1080, i-want-to-feel-you-finishing-in-my-deep-soft-belly-button-v0-5ohbni0bo6bd1.webp) (798 KB, 2632x2632, i-want-to-feel-you-finishing-in-my-deep-soft-belly-button-v0-ycnxth0bo6bd1.webp) (595 KB, 3111x2154, i-want-to-feel-you-finishing-in-my-deep-soft-belly-button-v0-j76qej0bo6bd1.webp) (768 KB, 2687x2687, i-want-to-feel-you-finishing-in-my-deep-soft-belly-button-v0-zpbs6j0bo6bd1.webp) (1.1 MB, 3808x2557, i-want-to-feel-you-finishing-in-my-deep-soft-belly-button-v0-4t096j0bo6bd1.webp)
Dumping more
>>165054
Hope it's all new stuff
(152 KB, 1169x1187, RDT_20240709.jpg)
For anybody that gets the access to the drive, can you post here if it's worth it/not scam and maybe share a piece of gold?
>>165394
well i messaged her 3 days ago and got no reply..
why she covering her face like we haven't seen it before. her face was the best part of her videos
>>165475
Because that is why she left. She put all over her tumblr “NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE” for other creators as a warning bc she was doxxed. Sucks because she was hot and I’d love to see how fat her face looks now
>>165464 same here along with im sure a shit load of other gooners. Can only wait and see
>>165464
you have to email her. i emailed her and she responded within a day. sadly i cannot purchase the drive as i'm not from USA and she wants cashapp :/
please god someone get this and share it
Has anyone received access to her google drive?
>>166039

I just got a request for a $15 grubhub voucher which I could buy thru PayPal even though I'm outside of the US. Now going to wait and see!
She actually looks fatter than ever, even though she's apparently only at 225 from her previous 250 highest.

I guess as they age, they just get a little saggier.

still hot af, hope she grows
I'm aware trading isn't allowed, but yk maybe if someone drops the link to the google drive, I maybe will drop 10 gigs of content
yo acabo de ver tu contenido y hice una solicitud de $15 por un cupón la verdad si no puedo comprar les comparto la cuenta y ni se si ustedes lo puedan comprar como no soy de Estados Unidos pues espero que entre todos nos podamos ayudar por todo el contenido posible
>>166112
I mean $15 doesn't sound like a bad deal as long as there's a bunch of videos there. Of course once she finds it being shared she'll be gone again.
se me hace muy práctico 15 dólares la verdad el problema son sus métodos de pago, per ojalá podamos conseguir su contenido para todos.
Don't share her shit, we want her to stay active again
the 400IQ play is to download everything and put it in a gofile. If she dissappears then share it(although I doubt there's even new stuff), though if she's actually back wait until she's consistently active and then share everything(at that point she's likely too invested)
Remember that when she quit she said she lost her dream job because of this, if she came back I doubt she's gonna leave again so easily
>>166263
her own fault

Getting an onlyfans would filter most retards contacting her
>>166274
If the retards can you use cashapp, OF isn’t going to filter shit lol.
She’s gone now
>>166379
good riddance. She came off as very entitled, and trying to sell content trough a google drive is really sus as it can be deleted any second.

If she were being serious on selling content she should have just made an onlyfans.
Does anyone have a video or more content that can share with us? Whoever has it, thank you and share it, but why get more content from ffaffed plis
Really, someone who can or has more content, do not hesitate to share it and whoever can buy your content, tell us and we will help you with something but we need your content
I saw that she will only answer emails and will only receive gift cards so if anyone can, here is her email and she can buy the content for everyone. If you like we can cooperate with something or help you with something. ffafeed@gmail.com
>>166399

There's like a 0% chance this is actually FFAfeed and is either a jilted ex or something.

From the start didn't feel right - why would you start up a random reddit account when you have accounts with thousands of followers?

you're all gonna get scammed if you send this LARPer a gift card.
>>166433
>>166399
be careful anons. what could have happened is that her reddit account has been taken over if it was linked to her Gmail account.

some time ago Google enforced inactive accounts cleanup. meaning, if someone did not log into their mail account for X months, it is being deleted.

name squatting is a common phishing technique, so someone could have re-registered under her already inactive account.

until she does not prove her identity, just consider it as a scam
>>166433
Idk the pics that were posted has the same mole on her belly when comparing old pictures. Unless that was content from her snap or tumblr.
Wow. Barely a month and the goons killed her.
yeah, her reddit account is completely gone bro...
>>166274
it's not about retards, she's just wrong, stores are how you sell things, trying to manage custom orders of NONCUSTOM content is just a waste of time for BOTH HER and US!!?!

if she had a store, it would deliver content in 5 seconds, that's a reasonable expectation when buying noncustom content... so yeah she can't compete with the concept of "a store"
>>166647
Oh I thought she did custom content and was complaining about people being impatient. I have not read much of this thread or the last but that does kinda suck if it's just non custom content that you're just buying. Pretty normal to expect to get it fast if you're paying upfront. Either way whatever if this wasn't a scam I'm sure it was both of a mix of shit she did wrong on her end aswell as super fucking annoying people.
Did anyone get any of her new videos that was posted on drive?, couldnt buy them as outside the US/dont have cashapp
Anyone got her new stuff from google drive? , outside the US so couldnt get cashapp
>>166274
The fuck is wrong with you...
(867 KB, 2723x2723, RDT_20240716_2018077290313496070149108.jpg)
Bumping. Anybody got a hand on that drive access? This is really stupid. Send an email and money and hope she answers back with a link.
I cant do it. But would like to know if you guys had any luck.
Free pic tho
>>167933
She's probably not sending you shit. She deleted her reddit and is probably gone for good this time. Her fault for not making an OF or something. You may got scammed out of your money bud.
bro, do you have more content about her that you can't share on ffafed please 🙏🏻
don't let this thread die
>>169471
This is a content sharing site, not the magic circle. If you want miracles, check the religion section, two websites down.
If there is someone who has access and even downloaded everything, the problem is that they want to share it or just knowing who has it is very difficult, we could search on redit or somewhere else in the hope of finding it.
If there is someone who has access and even downloaded everything, the problem is that they want to share it or just knowing who has it is very difficult, we could search on redit or somewhere else in the hope of finding it.
ok fellow belly autists...how did NO ONE manage to email her and get her new content last month?