/bbw/

i think she looked better before the pregnancy
>>163189
She had a bunch of issues during (bad), and finished with her ex. But I agree she's deflated
>>163193
That’s what pregnancy does to a person. Her content is better though and she had some work done on her face. She’s got 3 feeders atm, she’s regaining
Damn she's actually getting FAT fat now
na she's not. She was bigger before
>>164070
In her recent videos she definitely looks bigger than ever
>>166949
I never got thisvid, all this great stuff get uploaded and locked. Why is that? Why not just not do that?
Does anyone have videos of her farting?
>>168717
This guy. Pffft, fap, fap, flapping furiously
>>170125
Ive got some of her newer stuff kicking about but ill have to have a further look for them vids
>>170125
Damn fr? She was underrated for sure. Hope she does well in her future endeavors
>>170125
Damn I just rediscover her and she's leaving now, that's unfortunate, I hope she does good in the future as well.
The drop is appreciated.
>>170125

I haven't really been following her. Anyone know if this was expected or is this out of the blue?
>>170504
She left for ages. Came back in a big way. Then slowed down after a few months of decent regains. Basically phased out of the scene like most of these money grabbers do
>>170527
she's a single parent to a toddler, some things are more important than wanking you off but sorry you feel that way
>>170579
i mean she made the quite franky retarded decision to have a kid at what, barely 21? with a man who only loved her for the fetish? hard to feel bad for her, she comes off as extremely simpleminded
>>170648
if by "extremely simpleminded" you mean as dumb as a doorknob then yes, i agree

she's got that "nothing going on behind those eyes" look to her
Wacala menn
jijiji
idk if u knew but her child was stillborn
Guys, I think we are giving too much opinion about the private lives of the models.
Anybody know her real name?
>>170658
yeah, I'm pretty sure she's from near where I live and she acts exactly like your average low class, unintelligent english woman, with no future except birthing more kids to get benefits
>>171532
It is sad because in her earlier content you could see her living situation was that of a average lower middle class British girl. She just made some dumb decisions and frankly naturally has a smooth brain. To essentially go down the Trainwreck life path.