/bbw/

>>161616 (OP)
I stumbled on her a while back and thought she was hot, hot with her gain. Her coomer made me want to perhaps sub, but since it hasn't been updated for so long I was hesitant. Is she truly still active? I just subbed to a model, only to learn that she was taking a break in her last posting. Why didn't she say that in her introduction? Really pissed me off.
>>161644
Basically some person in her life found her tumblr and began stalking her, so she took a break (if I understood correctly). She is now posting on tumblr as thicccmilkshakes, and she's getting absolutely huge. Her coomer hasn't been updated since november and I'm not sure if she updated her OF since. Amazing model btw, she is ravenous
She has got a recent 1 hour video compilation on curvage. Best. Purchase. Ever. She seems to be really into it as well
she has such an unreal belly and body, looks so perfectly inflated with no stretch marks
>>161644
Don't sub to her OF! Stupid me sucked on it.Total rip off. One update this year from back in Feb. I'll post here what isn't on her coomer. Models that stop posting, but keep their subs open without disclosing they are no longer active there are scum.
>>161713

Fr and posting on tumblr like they active still
>>161713
Chubbygothgf/"Curvy"gothgf moment
>>161700 no stretch marks = not gaining quick enough
(397 KB, 220x220, 532ewfrws.gif)
>>161780
its hot enough that she looks pregnant with that distended gut, kind of like itsgorjess, but its good to see youre one of those sick people that want her to be 5000 lbs/landwhale status posting and letting everyone know. Back to the ssbbw board you go, she looks fine as is
>>161713
thanks in advance for the stuff.
kinda stupid she is basically out of OF and only posts on curvage, but it is what it is
>>161713
I have been edging since you promised to post.
Please, Anon, the blood vessels in my penis can only endure this turgidity for so long!
I'm going to suffer a priapism!
>>161819
Well, I'm sorry to be the one to disappoint and cause you to burst your dick for a weak reason, but after looking into this, there is ONLY one vid she has posted on OF since the one last Nov. This only pisses me off more that I bit on her now inactive POS site for a month of nothing.

https://gofile.io/d/4rh8BF
>>161821
Wow that was boring as fuck but I think she’s mainly curvage
>>161821
Appreciate the share, but hopefully some of her curvage stuff will pop up here soon
>>162687
Impressive gain - POS for continuing to allow subs to her OF when she has discontinued posting.and not telling so.
>>161764
Except that CGGF literally did publicly announce that she wasn’t actively gaining anymore and that her OF was becoming an inactive archive. Literally is in her OF bio for those who can read
>>163947
Maybe so, but that is not the case for pizz4grl, and this is her thread. Besides being inactive, not announcing it, and still accepting subs, she has disabled dm's. No way to contact her - I'd be asking for a refund. That sucks, and she sucks
>>163954
i support your stance but be aware you'll be banned.
anyone got her new curvage vid? looks absurdly huge
>>170560
congrats on being the first guy to drop any of her curvage vids
thanks!!
>>170560
she's incredible, what a great vid/comp. Thanks man