/bbw/

(22 KB, 400x492, images.png) (15 KB, 480x270, images (3).png) (43 KB, 720x405, images (2).png) (32 KB, 500x333, images (1).png)
Tracy is very well established, while she isn't gaining weight (anymore) she has an extremely curvy body with alot of fat. She well known for her pizza belly stuffing, which got over 1 MILLION views on youtube

Here are her socials:

Tracyjordan.manyvids.com
Thefetishtiger.com

Here is my contribution:

https://gofile.io/d/I21OiH
I remember her. She also got pretty fat during her pregnancy, if I recall correctly.
>>160936
Woah does she have pregnancy vids?
(86 KB, 720x405, previewlg_29206989.jpg)
based on her clip site i'd say she's fatter than she ever has been rn
>>160920 (OP)
Call me naive, but is she rly preggo there or just fat? Can't really tell because the rest of her body seems rather slim
>>160958
Looks like fat to me. Many woman had thos figure type like mistress bianca (before she got huge) and Alena
Alot went to the her boobs and arms, look at the pics OP posted the most recent pic.

I wanted to add the that we need that video too
>>160979

Holy shit she actually looks pretty big! God it’s so fucking hot!
>>160936
Yeah, and it was crazy how big her belly got too. It went from a small potbelly to absolutely huge.
>>161028
I feel so fucking old now lmao
>>161028

I hope she gets pregnant again cause she'll gain mote then
>>161028
2012? Dang it shows how long she's been around and how old she is too
>>161117

What did I just watch? 😭
She covers a shit ton of other niche kinks.
>>161117

Don't you ever in yo life post that shit again big dawg, seek help
>>161580

That first video doesn't work for me, for whatever reason, are you able to download it and post it here?
It's literally the first video OP posted.
Which happens to be me lmao
>>161594

Oh whoops lol, usually links are to stuff other than what's been posted, aside from reups, so that's my bad!
Reup
>>161028
Can we get a reup of the video that the pic on the right is taken from?
Reup
Reup
>>164956
Based anon with the new stuff
>>164956
This is king behaviour 👑 Damn she’s actually fat now, instead of just chubby.
>>165233
You're not kidding. Even when she was knocked up, she wasn't this fat.
>>161047

>>I hope she gets pregnant again cause she'll gain mote then

She's 42 so probably not.

>> Dang it shows how long she's been around and how old she is too

You can see it now in her latest videos. Her mouth wrinkles are very prevalent now.
>>165243
The content that she made during her pregnancy (especially towards the end) was legendary. She really seemed like she enjoyed showing herself off.
Reup
>>165252
She hasn't aged that much really. She must take good care of herself.
>>165287
What, in your mind, made that content "legendary?" No hate or anything, but I don't recall her pregnancy stuff to be exceptional in any way.
Hello guys I'm new here and I just found this website looking for free bbl content. Could you please explain to me how I'm supposed to use these links so I can watch the content you shared ? thanks and sorry again.
Reup
Reup
>>166897 Well, she had a video eating a cake, she looked very big and very round, I think she had a good body to gain weight.
reup?
>>170770

She wasn't pregnant in the cake video.

>>166897

She did 5 pregnant videos and the only one that was decent was the gardening one. Except even then the stupid dog kept barking and messed up half the video.
Do you know her pregnancy tickling video?
>>171330
In many videos, it's hard to tell if Tracy is pregnant or just has a very full her gut
>>171400

Her pregnancy was in 2012. The cake video came out in 2016. How the fuck is she going to be pregnant for over 4 years?
Her belly was massive at the end of her pregnancy. She looked positively gargantuan compared to when she did the vore content.
Does anyone have any of her newer videos besides these that were already posted?
Reup
>>165287
Content-wise, I would love to see some of the stuff from the end of her pregnancy. From the way people talk, it sounds like Grade-A shit.
IIf she got pregnant again how big would she get?