/bbw/

>>158286 (OP)
you have potential to read the rules of this site
>>158286 (OP)
Sometimes if you want stuff you gotta buy it. That's all I gotta say since she barely has anything on her coomer and she mostly post on Reddit.
wow, amazing find and these curves are insane, thank you!
>>158618
Jesus christ can some one spill it already. Is he my god father or not. Everything is just idk adding up weirdly. Him the women being semt. Wtf is going I know yall know
(399 KB, 493x900, IMG_1941.jpeg) (536 KB, 1328x826, IMG_1940.jpeg)
she’s got a free mukbang video on her coomer! but it’d be amazing if somebody could upload something - her vids are stupidly priced though, so I’d be surprised if any mf buys them 😭
>>160743
Yeah chris always text me when getting exposed on here. Love it. You a thot hoe.
This has to be the most perfect bbw I've seen in a long time. Her ass is surprisingly flawless and huge. I was fully expecting it to be flat as fuck
>>160776
She’s an example of a chick that could make an outrageous amount of money if she made good content that was well priced. I would actually pay $10 a month to watch, but I doubt she’ll ever get too much recognition charging $25 ppv stuffings
>>158514
My god i instantly came, shes so perfect, i need her to sit on my face
>>160786
1000% this!

If she puts a reasonable price for sub she'd make tons of $ and get many followers.
You gotta admit. That is one of finest looking bbw ever
she make custom but what is her price ?
any vids?
anythin?
Goddamn she is HOT, omg. I hope she does sex content soon
My new fav bbw hot damnn
>>165538
omg, we need to get that vid, urgently
Any legend got any of her new stuff?
someone had the last video?
>>160743
The video of the first image is uploaded on Cambro, the problem is that it is private and the guy who has it uploaded does not want to accept me as friends (although I have good videos uploaded)

If anyone gets accepted please post the video here, I'll put the link below

https://www.cambro.io/1059880/alidethings/
>>171957
i have more videos than he does, and i've sent a friend request. Big chance that he may accept it,

but how do you extract cambro/camwhores private vids without watermark? Thanks in advanced