/bbw/

(2.9 MB, 1170x2532, IMG_9601.png)
Does anyone have videos or pictures of stuffed princess to upload? Would appreciate it!
Thanks !!!
>>156405
You do realize he was the only one put in the union. All your connections come through him. And we see all of you ignoring him and his kids. Kiss your good life goodbye. We dont like that.
>>156394
Miss her. Figure she is either big as a house now, or back to her ED anorexic days
>>156409
Can confirm she is unfortunately skinny again. I know her from high school, she was actually a huge inspiration for me (I'm a feedee-aspiring feeder gal who hasn't found the courage to gain yet).

Anyway, she lives in a cabin in the woods with her bf and goes on runs, works out, etc. very often now. So yeah, not big as a house sadly. Not anorexic though, I would say more so toned/fit right now. Maybe one day she will succumb to the feedee bug again and get massive.
>>156407
There's no way there isn't a bot problem on this website. This shit isn't even coherent.
Tell her to breakup with her boyfriend lol
(292 KB, 250x140, 34ert5es54sx.gif)
>>156439
cool and im robert e lees great great grandson and he told me the south will rise
lul you expect us to believe you
>>156462
Why would I lie about something so mundane like this? Damn. Will stop giving updates then, sorry.
>>156476
Good. That story utterly ridiculously lol
Holy shit, you guys are coomer brained as hell. The chick was going to gym towards the end of her tumblr and actually wanted to get in shape.
>>156498
coomer no work nomore depressed
>>156476
I, for one, totally believe that story. It's very much in line with what I would expect from her based on the stuff I learned about her while she was still active on tumblr / insta (especially the living in a cabin part). It's a shame her bf doesn't seem to be a feeder or else she could indeed be big as a house now, like someone else suggested.

I hope you still keep us updated, and good luck with your feedee aspirations :)
She was a great feedee, I'm glad shes living her life in a way that makes her happy
>>156662
I used to chat with her. She had some real on-going struggles with body dysmorphia. Before becoming a feedee, she was near anorexic. I don't believe she was ever comfortable with herself through this time before she left the scene. She was also sensitive to the extreme to any comparison with other feedee content creators. The most common comparison was lmbb. She absolutely despised it. I made the mistake of just subtly referring to lmbb in a chat and she went ballistic. I truly hope she is doing well, but knowing where she came from, I am somewhat skeptical of this happy cabin life in woods characterization.
>>156653
I'm pretty sure her bf was a feeder
Won’t go into detail, but can confirm this is true
>>156817
You'll have to put files into folder, right click and share link. The link you shared is for your eyes only
Does anyone know her weight? I think she said 160lbs on her fantasy feeder, does anyone know for sure?
>>156927
Her highest ever weigh-in (to my knowledge) was at 165, which put her just above the obesity threshold since she's only 5'2". There's a video of it. It should be in one of those mega uploads.
(381 KB, 1280x1707, 7a5178160d64c50ac356e916ccd90801c86bbf2a9cd7c540c6d879c07b67f289.jpg) (437 KB, 1280x1708, 31a07517bc9f360783ebec55c5898dfe5d4eba2320e9c11ed7629be93ab87e58.jpg) (65 KB, 640x853, tumblr_c6105d4623c5524c56aee42b26853e9a_20cb1c54_640.jpg) (835 KB, 2048x1536, 3abbb9fc4838b7ed556cf5dec2b74685be2a5cd953b6e99bc1398698b33f7f87.jpg)
>>156439

Also, I don't think that update is real, she's really into feederism and I really think her bf is a feeder as well. I'm not sure if he would make her lose weight or if she really wanted to lose weight. She even created quite few tumbler throwaways, because she's into this fetish so bad and wanted to interact with people. Someone in the old sp thread found those accounts where she posted pictures in april and june 2023.

https://www.tumbex.com/italian-belly.tumblr/post/717400035663511552

https://www.tumblr.com/growherbelly/715455338760060928
>>156935
Yeah, the happy times in the cabin in the woods as a fitness freak was way too much story for me. As you say, she was into feedism hard core and desperately wanted a bf into it too. She also considered herself smart and had a full scholarship to the local U. Hard to imaging her giving that all all up to live in the woods.
>>156935
>>156947
Am I fucking crazy for believing that the cabin story seems plausible? While a lot of what you guys said here is true, I don't think it contradicts that story at all.

I'll tell you why:

Stuffed Princess is from the Toronto area (that info is public, so I'm not outing her). She might live outside the city and still go to university. Living in a cabin doesn't equal living several hours away from society. She and her boyfriend still have to pay for groceries, cover their energy bill, etc. No one ever said they live in isolation. I'm not a local, so I don't know the exact situation in Toronto, but there are major European cities where you can live in a cabin in a forested area and you're still within city limits, so what's the big deal with that? If >>156439 is telling the truth, how would she know? Social media is my best guess, so SP is probably just living outside the city and otherwise leading a fairly regular life for a college student, if I had to guess.

Now for the "fitness freak" part. Even at her peak weight where she was technically obese, she was still pretty considerate of her health and she was working out even then and occasionally going on hikes, etc. There are literally pics and vids in the mega uploads where she's working out or out in nature. So she's still doing that and also going on runs. Big deal. I know girls who are constantly posting about going on runs on their socials or they even have fitness-themed insta accounts and when I check their results in local running events just to see how I compare to them the times they put up are straight up embarrassing. >>156439 called her toned / fit. I don't see a problem with that. Even at her fattest she looked super thick rather than fat when she was wearing exercise clothes and wasn't stuffed to her max.

Lastly, the feeder boyfriend. I was already aware of the tumblr posts you're referencing here >>156935. So, these are pretty much one year old now. She was clearly nowhere near as big as at her peak here, I think we can all agree on that. Some of the angles are really weird (second pic in particular), probably to make herself appear bigger and presumably she was also stuffed in all of these. Let's examine the captions closer. "All of a sudden I’m soft again" - this implies that she gained some weight again leading up to these photos, so she probably had gotten even smaller in the meantime. "When I met him he told me he’d keep me well fed and I think he did" - this one makes a really strong case for the feeder boyfriend rumour being actually true, but clearly he's not keeping her THAT well-fed as she's not that big in those photos. Now to merge this with an argument I made in the previous paragraph, imagine a different angle, her not being stuffed, and also maybe a few pounds less because she seemingly put on some weight again before these were taken and suddenly she can easily pass as toned / fit. Her boyfriend may have this fetish, she 100% has this fetish, but not everyone will live out their fetish to the same degree as for instance MochiiBabii does.

I was personally already convinced she's currently not at her fattest before I ever read the cabin post, because you just know that the minute she starts fattening up again, there's going to be a tumblr or feabie or reddit account. I think the "All of a sudden I’m soft again" post undermines this argument. She lost weight and as soon as she put on some pounds again she had another tumblr, which she deleted, but then there was yet another one and apparently there was a reddit account as well.
>>156981
Not reading that. You are probably the same person who invented the ‘cabin story’ astroturfing from a different IP.

This whole thread is pointless, there is no new content because the model retired. It should be deleted, it’s just a magnet for schizos and stalkers.
>>156981
>>156987
Thanks for the micro-analysis, but was it necessary? No. Agree that this speculation - and it is just speculation - is pointless. She's come and gone (several times) but is not currently active in the community. I believe every piece of content she ever created has been posted at some point, and the recent mega here is a good wrap up. If she returns again, then it is another matter.