/bbw/

(308 KB, 1290x2260, IMG_8616.jpeg)
Any comments on her
She’s gorgeous. Almost perfect. Her ass is a bit flat and square…but her hips, legs and cellulite game are world class
>>156230

Oh c'mon bruh, ass that magnificent and you're critiquing it? Tf what with you. I would kill for a woman like this
Anybody got any vids?
She make custom content ?
>>156272
She does but she charges $250 for it, if you ask on her of you can get some good vids and other peoples customs for like $70
>>156274
Also it’s not her you’ll be talking to on OF she’s got someone els on there doing that
>>156230
yep, that girl has won life lottery with such amazing body, curves and cute face
>>156274
Do you have model names that don’t charge too much for personalized content?
>>156307
If you have other names I am interested because I wanted to make my first request for a personalized video by Emma Pear but she scammed me.
(4.1 MB, 3072x4096, 2024-04-09-9cl8l0ayjetc1.jpeg)
>>156275
Can confirm this. Around a few months ago it stopped being her and started being either someone overseas or an AI bot that you're talking to. In addition, any half ways decent content will now be spammed to you in the form of a PPV.

I would've highly recommender her OF up until this year, but just can't anymore. Only thing she has going for her at this point is that she's been teasing being a feedee and gaining more, but she doesn't seem too committed to that either.

Not sure what she's planning to do with her life at this point TBH
garbage man makes 100k per year. Therapist makes 45k per year. Who you talking to about your problems? The one who throws it away right ? Lol
>>156392
Neither does she. She started this whole thing saying "I guess I'll quit my job and do OF". Not suprized about the level of commitment.
>>156400
That's every """content creator""" that started selling nudes in quarantine for ya.
>teehee I'll just make mad cash from dirty mirror selfies because I'm bored with my life

I'm surprised you set your expectations any higher
>>156307
Where can I find recent vids of Carmela Anthony???
If anyone has any snowangelcake videos please do share 🤭