/bbw/

You know you can search for the threads?
the forest vid is on her C4S

thanks in advance for sharing
Does anyone have her dount stuffing?
I’m not a fan of her weight loss kink. She needs a feeder who will keep her up to her giblets in junk food so she gains to immobility
Yeah but she’s rapidly becoming one of those skin bags like Gatsby. Can’t stand that look.👀
>>159609
you were given a heads up about whats happening. do yourself a favour and stop paying her any attention
>>154803
The link is gone. Anyone able to post that vid?
>>159627
What shes losing weight?
>>159711 Her has a kink where she alternates between extreme weight gain and weight loss. Her health is a wreck because of it. Her goal is to lose a lot of weight over the next two years and then gain it all back, although she admitted that if her boyfriend wanted to sabotage her diet by leaving junk food around she’d probably gain to immobility.
Gonna miss seeing her fat rolls
does anyone have any videos?
where to find vids of her?
The flabby skin isn’t bad yet….but we’ve seen this before whether it be big cutie Kennedy or Gatsbysgal it always ends in an unpleasant bag of skin. The second part of her kink flat out blows
Does anyone have any content? I just knew about her and she’s already started to lose weight, it’s so sad and in just 2 years she’s gotten so crazy that I’m asking someone to share
>>160427
Why does she use your stuff as junk? Thats fucked up.
When will she lose weight???
He only act tough on his property. Imma catch you in these streets
does anyone have the failed dietician vid?