/bbw/

The best to do it
She really was one of the best. Put on a ton of weight and only kept getting hotter.

Some of the amounts of food she put down in those videos is mind blowing. Definitely a bona fide pig.
Her appetite was incredible, she should have went to 450+, she was on the way and would have looked amazing
She was a good one…but look at Plump Princess who has kind of without trying popped up into the 470s from a start in the 320s. Beccabae who went from 290s to the 440 level without trying…and for honest to goodness gainers how can you compare Kitty to Lisalou who went from skinny athlete to pushing 500. There are others too. She’s great and all but the GOAT? C’mon.
Anyone got secret stuffing? One of her last clips
She started at 120lbs and made it to 375lbs, in a couple years and is 5'4. PP gained less, over 20 years and is 5'11.

Goat all day and regularly got the titties out
>>154401
What chuck say guy makes 250 a year blah blah blah. Fuck out my face
>>154400
Tell me, out of these two, who is it that's still actively gaining? Plump Princess, that's who. Kitty quit while she was still going strong and left all her fans in the dust, so I don't know why someone bothered giving a retired model her own thread when there's nothing to look forward with her now.
>>154400 Lisalou started at 120 and is pushing 450 and still going strong. Her goal is to hit 500 this year…meanwhile Kitty retired before even hitting 400. It’s no contest.
Lisalou is ugly as fuck, end argument
>>154461 You’re out of your fucking head.
>>154467
Way out of line. Way over your head. Out of context. But rubbing your ass on me is no big deal. That. I wont tell a soul. Lol backshots be gurgling.
>>154469 Speak english moron.
>>154470
That lisa comment was fucked up wasnt me
>>154461
She's not hideous but I don't think she's nearly as pretty as Kitty. Kitty had way better fat distribution as she gained although she tapped out a lot earlier than I would've liked...
>>154519

If you look at Pics of Lisalou at K’s highest weight I think you’ll find that Lisalou’s fat distribution was just as good. The bottom line is when women really blob out a lot changes physically. You may prefer K to Lisa but it’s not a night and day thing…it might be that you prefer overly made up brunettes to more natural blondes.
(118 KB, 769x452, IMG_6188.jpeg)
It might just be that you don’t like them when they get bigger
>>154554
If u needed 10k my parents could of let u borrow it not that deep lol
Anyone has the fitness influencer video?
>>154346
Plump Princess was 320s when her site was kinda new. But she was 'almost' skinny before that. Had old photos on her site of her skinny days. Throwing out numbers here because there is no way to know for sure but maybe 170-200 range.
idk but my goat is big softie. i know she dont have the catalog like others but she is goated!
(407 KB, 1170x1152, IMG_4894.jpeg)
Idk how new these photos are. From snag tights
Best to do it, wish she'd return
Someone who can re-upload kitty’s stuffings?
Someone who can re-upload?
(255 KB, 1024x1024, bruh.jpg)
BRUHHHS!

KP did be one of the best. I wish she was still in the commrunity. Tat dude musta fucked her up, because she shore seemed to really like the whole thing. I hoped she'd of gotten all rubber ducky to make him gelouse after they split up.

Errbody need som BIG UPS of Contend!

Here is a SELECT steaming fresh pile of Contend - 5.4GB of delight.

https://gofile.io/d/LgsyXO
She was nailed on to breeze through 400lbs, just wished she'd done full nudes
>>161316
She did full nudes on her onlyfans just not actual masturbation iirc
She never purposelg showed pussy on OF's. Think there was one shower vid n that was all
Just check her of, she did multiple full nudes vids. Atleast three, one while stuffing and another showering and one sitting on her bed.