/bbw/

Re-up?
https://mab.to/t/0c0fubkJO7v/eu1
Probably not a reup since I missed nopeguy's upload, but here's what I found in my collection, probably got more, but I'm too lazy to look right now
>>154197 (OP)
Does anybody know what happened to her? She had about 4-5 names (Star Jelly, Star Smoke, Old World, etc...), but I do not find any content from her. Does she still have an online presence?
>>156455
She might have had some sort of a medical issue that forced her to lose weight. For the longest time she had a skinny face - one that would even be considered conventionally attractive. But towards the end of her modeling days, her face was looking very red and swollen
Most of her content can be found in the usual places. Stufferdb. I think spankbang has a lot of her vids. As far as why she left, i think it was her just being a flaky dramatic bitch as usual.
Does anyone have anything from when she returned as "OldWorldFeedee"? She was gone again before I knew that she was back.
>>156617
Private investigator just sitting in car. We all see you
>>156561
probably not, i remember her posting on twitter before she quit about how this kink is super fucked and saying stuff like get out while you can and shit
>>156795
That sounds exactly how a dramatic woman almost approaching her 50s would say if rhafs true of course
Thank you all for the thorough answers.
>>157315
Approaching her 50s? She was in her early or mid 30s when she was modeling
>>160397
That's a 30 year old woman? Dang (assuming this is true)
>>160585
Act my wage? Hahaha I can barely walk then.
>>160616
Of course she does when she was small. I meant when she got huge that she looked like someone's overweight grandma
I miss her; she was my favorite. I wish that I had content from her return as "OldWorldFeedee," but she was gone again before I discovered the new name. Such a special beauty.
She's got one of the all-time great bellies. The type of super fat, jiggly hanging belly that would immediately catch someone's attention
Download Gofile & wetransfer Download files photo & video Right now
Download gofile & WeTransfer photo & Video Right now
Any new vids of her?
Do have Photo & Video
Do you have 26 Videos
>>161499
Well she retired so there is no "new" pics
>>161483
yum. thx i was missing these.
Do have videos
wetransfer & myairbridge Mega Do have Download
Download wetransfer
Download Video
From Video
Download right now please
>>163349
Brain go in skull right now please.
Download we transfer and gofiles video please
>>163950
Time to lock this thread if this keeps up lol
From my video
From my big belly picture & video
>>165085
I think that's a bot and it's not her. She's been gone for 3 years
>>165277
Because it’s a bot faking it
Download gofile & WeTransfer link please
Download gofile and wetransfer video please
Look I’m sorry I’m promise be good
Download gofile link please look man I’m sorry about your your new picture man I’m promise be good
>>168469
Source? I've never seen this one.
Download gofile please
literally none of that is anything we haven't seen before smh.
>>170371
You don't say. There isn't anything NEW to share to begin with
>>170374
i'm speaking in terms of content that's already posted on the internet right now.
>>170376
Of course but this is pretty much all anyone has ngl
Guys! wht´s new?!
Okay
Download Video please
>>172559
What's the interval between the 6 neurons you have coming together to fire and compel you post again after the last time you're told there's nothing new?
Download video collection please
>>173257
The interval is THIS long.
For the fucking love of satan, can the mods please delete this thread? It’s just one ESL retard bumping it over and over again.