/bbw/

Truly the jewel in the crown of the boston fire department.
I wish she would just start doing video content already. She'd make a killing, too
Her tumblr is gone RIP
>>154194
don't mind me just committing rope
this thread is probably what made her vanish lol
>>154266
Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s either the dude above who mentioned the fire dept or one of the maaaaaany weirdo’s on here otherwise who saw that comment and decided to track her down.
some of her pics have to be shopped, there is no way that is her real belly shape in her old fattest looking ones
>>154279
I don’t know if they’re still available as reblogs on tumblr, but even at her roundest she still did short clips/gifs playing with and shaking her belly etc. Seemed to be generally legit, although I reckon some she messed around with occasionally.

She was very much an apple shape for gains, all in the belly mostly.
>>154118

Um, forgive me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't she the one who openly discussed her occupation on her own blog?
>>154352
No where to go. pushed kids on you. Thats shitty
I came here to find out if anyone else knew why her tumblr vanished like the Avatar either, but it seems to have been totally random by what little I could glean from the app itself. This is strange and a bit disheartening, but thats the way it goes these days
>>154745
So u have her tumblr nudes. I have one pic. Background matchs so do everything else