/bbw/

(416 KB, 561x850, image_2024-03-31_193019601.png)
Starting a SqushieBear thread, dumping what i've got. Lets see some new stuff shes looking plump
Uploading 10GB to Mab Right now will drop when its done
>>153234
Thanks !

She is an active gainer ? She make customs on is OF ?
Good lord she’s so fucking beautiful! I would love to see her gain more weight, but I also wouldn’t mind if she stayed like this. She already looks great the way she is!
There was a thread on her a while back. She’s not a gainer but doesn’t restrict herself and has gained about 40 pounds in the last couple of years.
Isn't all this on her coomer?
I think if she had a feedism based fan base she’d gain…for money she’ll do anything. I bought her some absolutely ridiculous lingerie and she was happy to model it and play with her beaver.
>>153299
If he does share I hope it’s stuff that’s not on coomer.
Has she joined the 300 club? She's super cute. I hope she sticks around for a good amount of time
>>156905
Dude she old enough to be your own lmao u old dudes
>>156905
her reddit bio says she's 260ish and while she does look bigger than when she first started posting i don't think she looks +40 pounds bigger
>>156949
Her info is all over the place, she doesn't seem to use reddit for more than advertising. Her onlyfans has her listed as 270.

So it wouldn't surprise me if she's actually closer to 300. There are a few videos on her OF where she looks quite a bit bigger than in other stuff.
this has to be rhe finest looking bbw i've seen in a while
reup?
>>157395
Dont be so insensitive I will do the same for you
Damn snowball effect
>>157022 I don’t think so. She’s definitely a hefty girl and doesn’t miss overindulging but She’s been the same size for a while.
>>159615
ugh, fuck that angle / lens. making me fantasize hard about her actually being that big.
>>159618
lol, same. how tall is she actually?
>>159615
fuck. she needs to actually get that lucious and plump. she looks gorgeous holy cow girl.
She would look like an absolute smoke show in the 300's.
>>159622
Answering my own question here for anyone who is curious: she's 5'7
is she actively gaining? she looks quite hot and would look much hotter with more kilos
She’s super hot. I don’t think she’s actively gaining but has just gained anyway because she has a big appetite. I think that if she had a feeder boyfriend she’d blow up perfectly though. Also if she thought that there were enough feedist customers.
coomer still dont work but anyone got anything new
>>161968
That sounded black & ghetto petty as hell. More money then you. Go to work. Bum
>>161969
Damn right now run that vid soy boy