/bbw/

(98 KB, 958x958, 561271_4449934584972_338227355_n.jpg.405eb8885d6c6e203c3134b43cdd7050.jpg)
So this model has been around doing stuffing content for a long time but she never went nude and recently started doing cams and shows her tits. She's also stuffing on cam. This is all I can find so far. I hope she does more or opens an of she seems lazy af though. Here's a mega with some photos and her most recent cam show that she shows dem titties in https://mega.nz/folder/EEFgwRzR#u_FZKUlHPPMY3BxgYfaDQA
anyone have her curvage videos?
oh man, what a great share!
David callaham expandables4
here's her ch@turbate if anyone with money wants to feed this hoe for us that'd be cool she'd probably be hot af if she actually gained more weight https://ch@turbate.com/jellykat_/
>>152968
Thanks m8. Thought she pissed off like the others
>>152969
Same here. The only place I knew she was on was Curvage and she hasn't posted there since last year
>>152968
Can't view or download anything on these links. Using firefox btw. Is there a workaround?
>>152977
I think she just uploaded a clip this weekend on curvage so she is still active somewhat
>>153347
I'm also using Firefox. Not sure of a workaround. I didn't realize she had new vids on Curvage, I'd just been following her thread. Her newest videos look great.
>>153365
I also had the same issues yesterday, but the links work today.
>>153380
Working! Wish there was a way to kmow when and why this happens
Is she even still gaining weight? It seems like she’s been at the same weight for like 2 years.
She gained a bunch last year but then lost a bit traveling. I messaged her on curvage and she said she's trying to do fet work full time now and plans on gaining a lot again so I guess we'll see if it happens.
>>153570
I'm biased but her weight is pretty perfect now imo. She looks like my ex who was about her size and it really gets me
Does she ever show her face in her streams?
is there anyone who have all the vids
She did today
>>152968
Was hoping "Small Shirts" would be included. Otherwise great selection