/bbw/

(32 KB, 720x405, gracie.jpg)
Haven't seen a thread here for Gracie, her accent is amazing.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUlrNlJ3ZU9TbDg=
She's hot! Can't stand her voice though
> been waiting for an EG thread for a year

> it only shows up when I'm off the site

Any chance of a reup? I might also put up the three vids I have in a few days
>>154556
I don't think there was anything "new" IIRC, just stuff that's been going around spankbang etc. for years.
Collaborate with Curvage, for bbw advocacy, liberties, and artistic expression.
We should get a Official Flag and mascot, to help structure and band tgether our bbw community.

Patreon policy and some other sites, maybe implement this policy. Check Curvage topic ( dsordred eating).

This is discrimination based on physical features.
>>154675
Women who dont clean have disloyal pussy between their legs. Lets argue. Need more dominican women man
Feeding behaviors can be seen in many animal species.
Such as Elephant seals, bears, marmots, squirrels, and gophers.
Ants, Bee queen, termites, honeypot ants.
pregnant females, etc.

Eating is a important survival instinct. Breastfeeding for years, Floating and swimming long distance, and dwelling in chilly enviroments.

Note: Adipose tissuse is a potent reserve orf energy. This has applications in the field of Cybernetics, handheld devices, supplmenting the energy grid, and a emergancy supply for housholds during weather events.

Adipose tissue is a clean enviromentally friendly bioenergy. That is readily available. The body uses this constantly. Calories are energy.

support bbw advocacy.
>>154688
this dude powered up his autism to the super saiyan 3 music wtf
I've been meaning to make a Gracie thread for a while - looks like someone beat me to the punch so this is probably the best time to share some of my wares

https://mab.to/t/zrTxW4bAQ5Z/eu1
Dang! The one time I don't check it, someone else posts more content. Did some kind soul manage to save that could reup? Pretty please?