/bbw/

>>151917 (OP)
Wait, so that skinny chick with her in the second is her twin sister?

Also is she part Asian? her face looks mostly caucasian but her butt almost resembles that of a sumo wrestler, still cute/hot but kinda weird lookin ngl
does anybody have old vids?
just all the vids on curvage.
>>151920
Wop nip mix definitely.
>>152046
lmao this 1940's ass racism, which war did you serve in?
>>152075
Deeeeeeeaaaarrrrrrr goooooooooddd shut the fuck up Steve erckle.
She has looked the same for the past 2 years. But she is unhinged and if you want a good laugh read some of her responses to any criticism or clip reviews under 5 stars lol
>>152192
Real “enjoy prison stalker child” vibes. But hey,she looks good.>>152192
Can you post the older curvage videos that you have please ?
Could you post the curvage vids you have? Especially the older ones.
Could you upload the old curvage videos you have. Thanks
>>152192
She will literally call people that don't her 5 stars and beg them to delete their reviews.

She just keeps reposting old photos, takes her like 3 weeks for even one new pic and her videos are so uncreative it's not even funny.
(220 KB, 1080x1349, FzQ_SfzWcAAOjWM.jpg)
>>151920
>her butt almost resembles that of a sumo wrestler, still cute/hot but kinda weird lookin ngl
hey, nothing wrong with a nice Sumo-Ass,
just another thing to show how huge she's gotten
Can you please upload the curvage videos you have.
>>152192
Thanks for giving me a good chuckle. Loved the detailed reviews critiquing her video descriptions to then reading her responses just hauling off in a rant of nonsense lol
Any chance of a re-up of tge vids with her sister? Thanks!
She's got BPD or some such. Absolutely looney toons. She only gets on the gain train when she gets repeatedly pushed down to the 3rd or 4th page. If she starts to feel ignored or old news she'll stuff her face until she's relevant again.
Does anyone have the older curvage videos to upload ?
I would also like too see some videos.
>>153701
who cares dude, why does it concern you at all? she has an amazing body and gain, so most of the folks here I'd assume really want to see her balooning and getting extra kilos
This chick is such a huge scammer it sucks how foolish she is. Almost retarded when it comes to business.
>>153795 Her OF was the biggest scam I've ever subscribed to. Nice gain, but impossible to see content on her OF
Can someone upload some of her videos ?
Please post some of her vids
is there someone who can post all the old vids and also current
>>153969
She is unhinged. Even just the name of her thread now lmao. She’s looked the same for 2 years now.
>>154171
Tell us youre jealous without being angry
Can someone olease upload her videos. She is still hott regardless
Huh?? Hungrylilkitty, is that you?
Can you upload her older videos ?
>>154172
Lmao literally what is there to be jealous of. Swing and a miss
>>151917 (OP)

Hey a reupload on this would be great if possible, thanks
Anyone have the tennis one?
She's an odd one and a easily trollable. Pretty hot though, and it would be cool to see her sister get just as fat and they do a thing
Anyone have her new videos?
>>153969
Don't read into it.
She's been trying to get pregnant and used to make post about it. I think she is just getting defensive because she may be infertile and is trying to save face. She is a bit older, have some sympathy for her.
>>158338
Ok god father you always right. Fuck em. Little do they know. They dont even know it or see it coming.
>>158338

>>have some sympathy for her.

Have sympathy for a scam artist who was blackballed from one community, jumped ship into another one, lies and edits her photos to appear bigger, puts out half-assed content, damage controls by manipulating/begging anyone who doesn't simp and gives her less than 5 stars, while being a toxic individual to those whosever dares questions her motives and doesn't blindly heart her comments?

Oh wait, I'm not letting my fetish for fat women cloud my better judgment based on the significant evidence that proves otherwise.
>>158354
Cant make it to dinner see you soon my love.
She should chill with faceapp, her face looks so damn fake/flat retouched in all the pics
>>158367

That's how you separate the fakes from the genuine gainers. It's a red flag when a BBW cares more about her face/makeup than actually gaining.
>>158350
>>159740
Indisputable scam artist and criminal - I don't care if she ends up weighing 1000lbs. Plenty of other content from hot & clean gals to satisfy my fapping desires
Drop some vids pls c:
Need some hungrylilkitty videos please send link
She hasn’t looked bigger to me
(206 KB, 750x878, IMG_6507.jpeg)
Anyone have this vid? Would be much appreciated
We need more vids of her period
I don't have high expectations for acting capabilities from this scene, but she isn't believable as a human person.

Also I don't understand how she doesn't own a tripod and take pictures from slightly further back.
Her newest curvage video looks great, anyone have it?
Anyone have her newest video?
Can someone upload her vids please?