/bbw/

(65 KB, 720x408, IMG_6441.jpeg)
Does anyone know what happened to this feedee? She was one of my first and favorite feedees as a baby feedist but she just poofed 4 years ago. Anyone know if she just switched platforms or what may have happened to her?
She had the Best shape and I was so sad when she stopped posting.
Here’s her curvage page for reference and I’ll attach a photo too:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/49247-taytay/
She got a boyfriend and lost the weight she seems happy and lives an active life and does dog walks and hikes
Hopefully she comes back in the future as one of all time favourite
She got too big her heart assploded
I deadass thought she was retarded. Is this wrong? Where did my belief come from? I literally have seen her content and been turned off even though she had a hot gain because of this. I don’t remember how I learned it. Maybe it was an assumption from her videos? I honestly haven’t seen them in long enough to know if she comes off as not retarded in them. Please help me understand
>>151300
I remember this as well. I think someone did a custom where they asked her questions about trigonometric identities and she didn't get a single one right, and for each one she got wrong she had to eat like a big mac? She ate like 12 big Mac's. Does anyone else remember this?
Dudes she assploded thats it she gone now her stomach was too big
(198 KB, 523x1425, IMG_8833.jpeg)
This is a pic of her last year to prove I was right
wow, where did that giant belly go
Damn 😞 I’m sad she retired but glad to hear she’s doing well and seems happy! Maybe she’ll come back to it one day, but overall I always want to prioritize the happiness of the people I follow.
This is why you reach out and support these woman instead of pirate their videos and call them retarded looking. She was treated so poorly that a common good man could steal her away from her true destiny. Shame that the feederism community has the lowest quality men imaginable. If you bozos had real game she would be 4-500 lbs by now. You lose.
>>151547
Excuse me but why are you here if not for the pirated videos?
>>151547
Jesus Christ in heaven, not this shit again
>>151547
no, iirc her mom found out what she was doing and she felt embarrassed and hard quit. oh, and you're stupid. "True destiny" "low quality men" "4-500 lbs by now" You're quoting lines from the idiots you're trying to describe lol
>>151557
This is the moat ironic post I ever read. You sound just like the people you're describing lol