/bbw/

Honestly she is my favourite model, her accent just does something to me

Thank you guys for sharing 🫶
>>150286

wetransfer limited the download a reup somewhere else would be greatly appreciated
>>150286
We.tl is shit now, I’d recommend gofile.
She’s just started an onlyfans under the name jrcplusx

Said she’s uploading every video she’s taken over the years. Gonna have to try and get it onto coomer
(95 KB, 1170x634, IMG_4651.jpeg) (88 KB, 1170x629, IMG_4650.jpeg)
>>151371
Thank you sir.

Does anyone have “His first time being fed” or “squashing”?

Also is it just me or has she had some work done facially
>>151371
I am a bit confused by her coomer. Did she loose that much weight? And is she back on gaining or are those reups and she is loosing?
>>151723
She lost weight. Decided to cash in on her stuff so she pretends to be putting it back on. Her of is just reups of the last year's worth of utter crap
>>151723
I'm not sure either. on feebs at one point she said she was 'mourning'. I don't know if the guy she was with is actually dead or if she was just being a dramatic retard.
Anyone got the link for her coomer
>>151819
Coomer has a search bar… use it
Well I can't find the link in her curvage, insta,or Tumblr but I'm probably work. I can't even search for it in coomer.
>>151826
Wrong** the handle is probably not her stage name
>>151825
She has a OF u dumbass :)
>>151838
Did you ignore my other comments smart ass :) what's the handle since I clearly can't find it by searching in piggyjrc.
>>151757
i think shes an actual retard with learning difficulties
>>152469
>i literallly had a still birth at 37 weeks pregnant and died during the labour
>>152474
And she blew up biggest she ever was entered her life perfect time. Freezer sealed.
>>152474
Nothing to make light of. It's tragic, especially with a 37 week old baby. Take your mocking and snark and leave her alone.
>>152469
Definitely butt hurt that people are calling her out. Whether the story is true or not, she’s trying to get money any way she can. Tugging on heart strings or faking gaining. Pathetic.