/bbw/

Yeah would be awesome dude
>>150259
Stop using heat sources in non ventilated areas you momma luke
i believe she is pregnant now, there was a video on youtube but it got deleted. Trying to find it still
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdWVXOTFkSFZpWlM1amIyMHZkMkYwWTJnL2RqMU1Xa1p4U25sTlZHbzNhdz09
>>150693
She announced she was pregnant on curvage months ago if not a year ago. I'm friends with her on a social media platform and she made no announcement on there nor have we seen her change that much body shape wise. I'm assuming she unfortunately had a miscarriage.
>>150697
Damn that really sucks to hear. I hope she’s doing okay. :(
anyone got the recent weigh in?
Are we sure this pregnancy was real and not a rumor? So far all the evidence is the title of a YouTube video that she didn’t put out and someone remembering an announcement without a screenshot.
1. an assumption:
>>150697
>I'm assuming

2. someone not listening carefully:
>>150721
>that really sucks to hear

3. confusion
>>151153
>Are we sure this pregnancy was real and not a rumor?

4. fake fact being spread
"i heard that she blah blah"
1. an assumption:
>>150697
>I'm assuming

2. someone not listening carefully:
>>150721
>that really sucks to hear

3. confusion:
>>151153
>Are we sure this pregnancy was real and not a rumor?

4. fake fact being spread:
"i heard that she blah pregnant blah miscarriage blah"
>>151162
just share content or shut the fuck up
>>151153
"all the evidence" also included her literally saying in one of her stuffings (posted here recently) that she couldn't drink alcohol (because of said pregnancy)
>>151381
>Doesn't drink alcohol during pregnancy due to the numerous adverse documented effects it has on the foetus
>Binge eats unhealthily in spite of the numerous adverse documented effects it has on the foetus

Hmmmmm
>>151724
Bro thinks taco bell is the same as drinking alcohol 🤦‍♂️
>>151699
She slimmed down that much? :o
>>151982

Those last few OnlyFans shots are from spring 2023.
>>151724
Alcohol is actually poison though. You drink a watered down version of it.

Drinking poison, is not the same as eating too much you fucking retard.
>>151990
New iphones & androids have built in alexa listening devices for the government your phone is the wire tape. 2024 technology hahahaha
Do anybody have her new video
anyone got the recent stuffing
>>153898 not much change - latest weigh in was 264 or something
I have her latest weigh in, if you could tell me how I can get it to guys I will share it. Hate to say the number is anything be excited about but the video itself is good. Also someone should her new stuff.
>>153904 yo she be lookin laaaaarge here
Do anybody have the video
>>153920
If your talking about the you-tube video its right there. Just use a you-tube down-loader to get it if you don't want to watch it on ur yt acc.
>>153904
>>153924
Jesus she looks fucking massive. Got the Allis B double belly goin on. Quality is a bit poor, but damn nice find. Thanks for lookin out!
Thisvid - catagories - big women

Find it here too, it was uploaded like a day ago
>>153932
Gives a 404 error - page not found.
Probably already removed.
She's perfect - I'd like to buy her stuff - does she post anywhere other than OF
>>153986
Thanks for the vid but holy hell is that over exposed, what the hell was she filming with to have it come out that bright? seriously hurt my eyes making me squint, gonna have to mess with my monitors settings to see if that changes anything.
>>153997
put it into VLC and it plays finr
>>154000
Thanks for the tip, I usually use vlc as my default player but hadn't set MOV files to open with vlc yet apparently.

Really weird that a file would play altered like that. Always thought it was an an all or nothing thing, either it would play or not.

Never ceases to amaze me how much better a free open source player is than the clunky bloated paid alternatives.
Imagine how good she’ll look at 300 lbs
She will look incredible at 300
>>154053
Business agents have arrived lets troll.
>>154053
It's only 33 lbs away. Beer and great food. I think 300 is inevitable, and she'll be looking gorgeous all the way.
On her public instagram, she occasionally posts about fitness. Doubt she's going to gain any more if she can help it.
anyone have rainy day stuffing or bikini tryon?
>>154065
She would 100% lose the weight if she could push a button and magically be skinny again. She’s just lazy and eats and drinks too much to lose. But yeah she isn’t into this, she knows she’s fat and people like it so just trying to capitalize. At least she doesn’t pretend like she is trying to gain tho or bullshit people. Either way, she’s hot and glad she’s around
idk looks like shes gonna keep going.
>>154065
Aliss Bonython does this too - if they've built up a regular following on insta they can't suddenly say I want to get even fatter. I'm not saying she's into it (aliss is) but you never truly know
>>154065
whats her public insta?
She looks fantastic and seems like a really nice, normal person. I hope she gets somewhere in low 300's
anyone got the most recent weigh in? i missed that one
I actually met her in person one time before I knew she had an online following. We were at this club in Richmond and she was dancing and her shirt was rolling up her belly. She’s bigger in person.We were in line for the bathroom and I had to introduce myself to shoot my shot, she was kind brut I could tell she was already take . She’s married. But damn that night she looked hot af
>>156286
Crazy fantasy, I wish this actually happened to you anon!>>156286
Becca cute. I’ve been with couple BC models in the past since we’re making up stories. I met them back in the day when Heather had her parties up in Walnut. Those were some good parties!
FYI guys she's pregnant ;) Praying we get some pregnancy vids. She's going to blow up given that she's in the 260s right now. Only bad thing is that the majority of her weight gain usually comes from wine which she can't have during the pregnancy.
Could any king make a reup of her latest video on curvage?
>>156833
Walnut! Gah I knew that house had so be somewhere around Kellogg Hill, San Dimas, etc just looking at the backdrop. It always bugged me to know where.
>>159002
This nigga always harrassing ppl go sell some seeds
>>159099
Even if Becca didn't possess those plump curves I'm captivated by her beautiful face.
some king with one of his latest recent videos on curvage called "Weigh in + lingerie"
Anyone have the rainy day stuffing?
(177 KB, 231x500, IMG_3101.png)
Car stuffing sweetbecca video need who can send link
Thanks king, I'm looking for one of your latest videos on curvage called "Weigh in + lingerie "
>>158882
I mean, how do we know that she's actually pregnant?
She’s not. She said she was pregnant over a year ago, slowed posting a bit but never showed. Clearly something happened
(69 KB, 603x643, pregnant.JPG)
I saw on her social media she recently had a gender reveal with a clearly pregnant belly. She did miscarriage a year or two ago but this pregnancy has been good so far.
>>162760
She's gonna be fucking huge in a few months.

Content will be legendary.
>>162839
Think it was her latest Taco Bell stuffing in car