/bbw/

Bonnie is hot, but listening to that guy heavy breathing was a killer for me
(5.8 MB, 640x360, [g]_Bonnie misheard.webm)
>>149820
to avoid the distraction pit, i've mostly turned off the sound on her videos. maybe i should give it another try then. :)
>>149822
thanks for the laughs, friend
I like Bonnie,but I can never really tell if she’s gained or not.Some angles she looks huge,and at other angles she looks considerably smaller
>>149822
This was genuinely hilarious!
where is that mega file that was on the last thread?
>>149822
Holy shit this is the best things Ive seen in a while. Keep doing this shit man thats funny asf
bump
Am I the only one turned on by that accent?
Bump
(3.4 MB, 2540x1386, Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 10.10.52 AM.png)
I used to watch the videos of her and jodie, with both their thick pompey, borderline cockney accents going at the same time, it was enough to make me cum just listening to them. Bonnie is definitely still gaining, she's not packing it on like she used to though. Probably just enjoying life with the new guy that recently appeared in her vids
Here's my collection of Bonnie and Jodie. Her video eating cake with Jodie on their hands and knees is "Chefs kiss".

https://we.tl/t-y5OL0Lf3wG
6 items
>>149816 (OP)
Please someone reup this POV stuff from Bonnie. It's the bees knees man. That view is like the only thing that gets my rocks off and her body and that smile, that voice ugh. She's amazing.
>>150938
Yeh I agree, she definitely gain some new pounds in the last month, probably just because of lifestyle than will to gain. Most models do when they get with a new guy as this would appear to be the case
bump
reupload the mega?
>>152447
She's one of the best but it's so hard to find her stuff online
Someone found any Bonnie vids on the Nopeguy's thread?