/bbw/

personal favorite, used to be with a girl that looked just like her too (minus 150 pounds)

she's been making snapchat content for a while i think but i haven't seen much of it
thx!
>>149298
I think she ended up deleting her snapchat
Appreciate the vids OP, you're a real one for that.

Does anyone have an archive of her sdb/old tumblr pics? I regret wiping my external HDD in post nut clarity, pretty sure I had most backed up there up until 2019
Thanks for this, sadly I have nothing else to share.

Which video was she in her biggest? 255 lbs?
Softie babie if you’re lurking in here please come back the feedee scene needs you
>>149297 (OP)
this is still one of the best video collections in mega. Shes so hot especially when shes stuffed in these videos and masturbate
Did she ever do proper content while pregnant? All I'm aware of are the gifs she posted. If she didn't that's honestly a crime
Thanks for sharing and this actually has videos I haven't elsewhere too. Amazing fr
>>149503
She did, but don't remember any videos she was pregnant in. You could probably tell based on how tight her belly is in a video, since most it's not.
Has she made a return? I can see some new pictures on stufferDB looks like they came from reddit but cant find the originals
>>149503
>>149523
Years ago she said on Tumblr that she shot some clips while being pregnant. But the phone she had them on died. So there's nothing except the few pics.
>>153996

https://www.reddit.com/user/Emergency_Peak5616/

This was the account used to upload those photos, I believe they were uploaded to r/Feederism but were taken down.. only a few comments made from her are left on that page. I messaged her but she didn't reply so looks short lived, was really hoping for a return
>>154011
Seems like a random account that reposts feedimsn stuff than actual being her
>>154103
Was definitely new photos though so not sure how those got out
>>154128
They're not new. She pops up on Snapchat every once in a while when she catches the stuffing bug, but it's generally a small window.
>>154304
Is she on Snapchat again?