/bbw/

(1 KB, 800x533, Flag_of_France.svg.png)
EN : Hi everyone
The French speaking community is getting bigger by the day and a lot of new models are popping everywhere with some fat chats and comments in french. This is exciting for us as hearing them in our native language is something we aint used to. I made the thread to list and share some content from the models we found together

FR : Salut à toute la communauté
Vous avez remarqué comme moi qu'il ya de plus en plus de feedee/bbw francaises sur le net et je pense que nous apprécions tous le contenu en Français, bien que trop rare sur les sites d'échange comme celui ci. Je me permets de créer le thread pour lister les modèles francaises ou francophones et partager leur contenu

Some models Ive found so far :
Lilou-FFW (curvage)
YummyBurger (Curvage)
Frenchpiggyromi (curvage)

Thanks to everyone for their contribution !
You need a video to start a thread monsieur
hon hon hon time to surrender this thread to the mods for not contributing anything
>>148563
To be fair it’s in their nature do so
Lighten up, Francis. In case you’ve never set your foot nor your brain (nor your dick) outside the US: the feederism/FFA scene is very very light on the ground elsewhere. So the arrival of such content is something to celebrate. Ooh y’all, all those words, too. In 2 languages! Google SSBW Lailani and watch some of her videos in German. I find it adds to the boner. Having said that, cher OP: links, photos, content is the next step… au boulot!
Frère met un coomer ou des liens au moins stp
>>148590
Do you know other German models? I only knew adorethebelly, but she quit sadly.
>>148551 (OP)

C'est cool de mettre des modèles, mais voici un lien pour YummyBurger. Bidéo un peu récente. Sinon ce thread va disparaitre et juste non

https://we.tl/t-8BiBRohHdJ

Lilou FFW est sympa mais ça manque de... Ben de l'acte de manger a proprement parler. Frenchpiggyromi je sais pas, je l'ai pas croisée...

Si y'a des gens qui ont des vidéos des ces modèles on prend, j'en posterai d'autre y'a pas qu'elles