/bbw/

>>148111 (OP)
Mr. Nope do u by any chance have her pretty stuff if not thank you regardless
>>148114
Unfortunately this is all I have
any after stuff? she did boobs surgery right?
https://gofile.io/d/XI8sEF

Here is her Body Worship Size Comparison with Crystal Blue XXX.

In search of her other vids with Crystal Blue and any other pregnant stuff
>>148116
Hasn't happened yet. She said it'll be around next week
Anyone have her content when she was skinny then I like comparing them to her fatter videos
>>148121
These types of videos always pair the best bbws with the ugliest warthogs. Would like to see comparison videos with women Jessie’s size and skinny gals
The one thing that doesn't float around online are her hardcore videos apart from that one with Athena Blaze.

Anyone got any of her modern blowjobs?
Lol she’s getting all the fat sucked out of her belly and injected into her boobs and is shocked that all her bbw fans are leaving in droves. The only ones left are the BE guys. What a dumb bitch
>>148351
She's fully intent on gaining the weight back and getting fatter. This isn't for weight loss, just a shortcut to fatter tits
>>148482
Really? I swear I've heard the complete opposite
>>148489
She made a whole video about wanting to gain more weight this year and is asking for food donations
That’s probably just roleplay on her part (or a lie). She’s said explicitly that she has had to lose weight to get under a certain threshold before she could have surgery so she has been actively losing weight and that she has no intention of ever gaining the weight back. This is from her fat grafting FAQ clip that she put out.
For yall dumb mfers, shes being kind and roleplaying getting fatter for all her OG fans. But actually shes not. Shes been losing weight and probably still is until surgery. After surgery lets see what happends but she said herself that she dont want to be fat ever again.
>>148526
You're right. I saw her 2024 vid on her alt kink account and believed it
>>148351
>be guys
Oh shit that’s me. Personally I’m all for it:)
>>148538

Yeah and she's actually surprisingly transparent about it lol. She's made at least two posts on her weight gain OF specifying that it's all just roleplay
Once the blood gets back to your brain you should try and work that mystery out of on your own.
Does anyone know anything about her surgery?
Any chance we could get a re up I missed it
Hoping she gets the same surgeon who did Demora, Jessie has even more real estate and raw material to work with, all going well this could be fucking wild
Rip to her content then but at least most of the good stuff is still our in the wild and her store lol
Any pics or anything of her new tits? She won’t post anything on any of her social media and I’m a little curious
>>149511
manyvids .com/Video/5313030/getting-bigger-boobs

Q&A about her surgery.

Don't know about you guys, but I love and hate her vids at the same time. She looks superb rn, but fuck me, she can't act...

*sssssssshhhh*
"OMG"
*ssssssssshhhhhhhh*
"You are"
*ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
"Like"
*sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh*
"so hot"

A fucking hoover vacum from the 70's is more silent than her.
>>149838
Can you reupload it please?
Anyone has videos or photos of her new boobs_
Did she get a tummy tuck with it or is she gonna just rock that worn out apron?

Also what she's neglected to tell everyone is that after a fat transfer they tell you to absolutely stuff your face for weeks on end so it takes properly. Otherwise it can end up lumpy or lopsided and goofy. It's especially important with boobs.
She’s being so annoyingly secretive with images of her new boobs. I bet they are finally gonna leak out one day and they’re just gonna look exactly the same lol.
>>150349
Or it doesn't take and they deflate into tube socks with areolas the size of Uncle Buck's pancakes.
>>150349
Lol i meant the images of her boobs would leak out not her boobs themselves
Has anyone got this scene?

ex-girlfriends glow up
>>150523
Well, fingers crossed her natural laziness overtakes her. What a waste
>>150523
Okay, boobs taken care of. When does she get her face reworked?
>>150523
MORE PLEASE
They look huge
Why these photos doesn't exist on her coomer is there any other source
(608 KB, 1046x788, nosferatu.png)
just the bad image quality
>>150220
I call it Peter Griffin hurt his knee syndrome lol
Lol I can’t tell if they are bigger or they just seem bigger because her belly is gone.
>>150523
Had a feeling she would stupid with bigger tits lol
(79 KB, 1284x710, GIUiKjbXYAAX0kR.jpeg)
Update. Suppose to release fist video next weekend think she said.

Also, some of you guys are wrong making fun of her smile. You don't like it? Then get the hell out of here and stop complaining. Shes not traditionally beautiful, but I love her dorky, kind of trashy look she's got.
>>150703
I didn't mind her teeth before, but it's sort of jarring with the work she's had done on her face.
>>150703
Still looks like she has a lil belly no?
>>151082
Afaik her plan is to have potentially a few rounds of surgery transferring as much belly fat to her tits as possible, then get a tummy tuck in the future
>>151099
Sounds lame. Not big fan of her. Glad she's moving out of BBW content and leaning more towards being like every woman already outside of this genre.
>>151099
So when is she getting her teeth fixed?
>>151103
You know, I don't really care about her teeth, but you would think that would be something she'd take care of before something that can be done by working out.
>>151099
She just wants to be like Leanne Crow then.
>>151203
You are a god among men, thank you
Another re-up, perhaps?
>>151880
No, it's already been reuped 3x's already.
>>151203
can you please reupload?
>>152913 tysm! On another note, does anyone have her latest bra trying vid?
Any re-ups? I missed the lot!
>>154865
You ain't getting it from Nope that's for sure.
>>154906
End of an era. We didn’t deserve him.
What do you mean? What happened?
>>155009
he retired dropped a TB Google drive and then left us
>>155045

Where did he drop it? Is it still available?
>>155059
No its deleted but people got it so reups should be good