/bbw/

Any chance of a coomer update?
Ive got her jumping jacks vid and a few other select ones, Ill upload when I can, just poating this to keep the thread bumped
it really sucks that we've lost them all
>>148103
https://we.tl/t-AyL4EJvWP6
jumping jacks and my favorite one of her in an old sports bra eating ice cream
i honestly think she looked better at this stage, but credit to her for actually getting huge unlike so many others
>>148105

Yeah, she that belly was perfect at that stage
>>148330
Idk, LMBB was so much better
Her belly was way rounder and her skin was soo smooth and soft
>>148330
100% she gets hotter with every pound
I’m not familiar with her. Where does she normally post content?
thanks to whoever updated coomer
Super underrated. She gained over 70 lbs in 2023.
>>148958
I mean of but you can get it on coomer
Does anyone has the old videos?
>>149250
Here's a taste of old vids - from closed patreon account. She's about double the size now.

You can get her old stuff on coomer and kemono. No new OF content because she now uses the shitty drm encryption. I also have her old deleted YT content if anyone interested.

https://we.tl/t-lIi2a4aMbh
She did a face reveal a month or so ago, anyone snag it? Here's an old ice cream chug of hers to compare to where she is now: mab.to/t/psnECjnyghH/us2
>>149265
I wish I had, but I took a pass as it was like $35 if I remember right. From the partial glimpses she gives us in her regular vids, she's got the cute blonde look going. Anyone?
>>149303
Doing God's work. Thx. One of the best examples of a gal's thin to obese transformation.
>>149329
She is offish with you and did that to you because she know you don't appreciate your man. And she knows u dont do shit with your kids. So they promoted her instead. No one is stupid
>>149253
Her last coomer vid upload is from 2/24, so no new videos after that or are you mistaken about the drm thing? I don't really understand what the drm means for bbwchan yet.

Also thanks to everyone uploading vids and updating the coom!
>>149360
Apparently, there has been a change in that coomer is now able to have OF drm encrypted vids uploaded to it. It is going to take a techno geek to explain this, but this is GREAT news for us. A bbw model who used drm for her OF back in early 2023 when it started (nadyabbw) now has all her vids since then magically appear on coomer. .
(47 KB, 1080x617, 2rkc9tbkdeoc1.jpg)
Her most recent pic. Can anyone update? Thanks in advance!
>>151223
jeez I wonder what she does all day, sounds like she just wakes up, eat way too much, sleep, repeat
>>151261
Well, she manages to fit in some schoolwork, but your assessment is otherwise quite accurate.
reup old videos please