/bbw/

YESSS
>>147149 (OP)
Don't get your hopes up, she was pregnant when she gained weight but I haven't seen any weight gain since. Happy to be proved wrong but pretty sure its bs
>>147157
She may have been pregnant, that was never really confirmed.. but she has always been very positive about her views on plus-sized women in fashion and the sw community. She also genuinely enjoys making "feeder" videos and eating whatever she wants.

Also she has done this before and did gain a good amount but couldn't keep it on, so this is round 2 of intentional gaining.

I think the only thing really holding her back is that she has been a mainstream model for a long time, and this is already pretty unprecedented for someone of her stature to transition to doing this kind of stuff. The only other example I can think of is Lucy Collett and she is wayyy more hesitant. PT has more normie fans will say nasty shit if she shows off her weight gain on like, twitter.

If it weren't for that I think she'd go whole hog. She's been very warm to the idea for a long time which is why we should encourage her & be positive 😉
>>147149 (OP)
Honestly any model who isnt aiming for 300 is not on my radar
There is no way in hell that she's actually going to put on any noticeable weight. She's done this before where she humors the feedism crowd, gets paid, and then nothing else happens. Just look at how much work she's had done. No way she's reversing that to gain.
That's fine y'all I won't update the thread

Mods can lock if they want
Transfer expired
this transfer has expired and is not available any more you need to update the link