/bbw/

Whoever posted those videos is a god amongst men.
Kisame here: Had her clean my teeth the other month. It’s true what people say, she really looks a lot more like Willem Dafoe in person.
Sweet Jesus she is great
Her OF is actually good!

She should collab with Candii
>>146992
Is her longer videos PPV or is it all access with no extra cost ?
anyone else subscribed to her OF noticing that she promos content and sets a release date and then never sends it out
>>149095
She probably wants you to tip blind, THEN she’ll send the ppv you are already at a sunk cost for and will just cave in and triple dip. She’s a fucking scumbag
>>149099 it’s not even that conniving, she’ll just post photos of sets saying it’ll be out tonight or on the weekend and then just doesn’t. just is confusing cuz if you wanna make money on there you gotta be pumping content
>>149095
all of these women are incredibly lazy and/or have ADHD
>>149115
I mean i cant imagine her needing to put in much effort since this is a side hustle for her.
>>149125
Yea but it’s one thing to lack effort and another thing to just dish out photos and ask for tips to see something unknown with no guarantee that she will send it. She could just post the ppv into ur inbox. Even some low effort periodic sending of old PPVs would make more sense if she’s running random promos.
Has anyone bought her recent funnel set? Not begging, just want to confirm it's longer than 8 seconds before I buy
Hi there, if you think I’m a scumbag I am sorry. I do my best to send out videos periodically. I try to reduce the amount of content that gets posted to these threads. It has been discussed before. And correct, this is a “side hustle” and I am in school as well as in the process of a move. If any “promised” messages hadn’t been sent, it is more than likely due to the OF platform. Uploading lengthy videos causes the site to crash frequently. If you have yet to receive something, PLEASE message me and I will be sure to send the content over. I am human, communicate with me.

Again, this is not my full time job, otherwise would be treated as such. I also do not have ADHD, nor am I incredibly lazy. Seeing these comments is upsetting.

If you do not want my content - simply do not buy it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am not sure what to say. Comments like these make me want to stop content creation all together.
>>149323
>Comments like these make me want to stop content creation all together
don't worry about a few loud mouths on an obscure chan. their bickering is of no relevance, and it does not represent the opinion of your regular customers.
just do what you like to do, and ignore the barking from this corner. :)
>>149323
The opinions of people here mean truly less than nothing. Don't let people here persuade or dissuade of you doing anything.
>>149323

You’re super hot and I love your content.

The end.
Anybody checked out her room mates only fans yer?
who dat?
Who is her roommate?
>>150570
give the name and ill get it
It's deviousroomie
Why don't you look yourself?