says "transfer does not exist"
>>148357
reup for this link please?
Has anyone got her new weigh in?
need some activity in this thread
Has anyone got some new stuff or stuff they could reup
ill upload new stuff once other people start uploading too
Did anyone get her weigh in ?
Anyone have bloated belly drop? Or addicted to growing?
anyone else get annoyed by that breathing thing she does between talking? you're gonna notice it all the time now
>>153617
She’s super hot but her vids are repetitive. She needs to do some stuffings and binges or something. Not the “your gf wants to get fatter” again
>>153622
Agree with this. Would love to see her tear into a huge feast, all her eating videos are just eating a burger and some fries.
anyone have her new weigh in?
>>153622
Her and Kelli have the same problem in that they pretty much just make the same video over and over. There are only so many times you can sit through a Girlfriend Gets Fat or Girlfriend Wants to Get Fatter video with the odd small eating video in between.
>>153622
>>153640
>>153642

Obviously I must be the minority opinion but I vastly prefer these to stuffing/eating vids tbh. Many if not most other models do that content and rarely this kind imo. But you're entitled to your opinion; it's a niche they fill well though however.
>>153648
I would understand if there was any variety but all she ever does is sit there and shake her belly around and say baby a lot
>>153498
Thanks bro
>>153622
>>153642
Eh I don't mind. I prefer RP to stuffing and eating but to each their own. I would agree some variety is needed.
>>153648
I'm with you here, I'll take RP over another chat-less stuffing video any day.
>>153715
It can be both. Tianastummy fat girl ramblings and dialogue while she pigs out in her car with her gut out is pretty hot and funny. Also legit stuffings too, not just eating half a meal or a snack. I agree those “stuffings” are boring too.
any new vids?
anyone got some newer videos
his latest video looks really amazing
Her*
Why did the judge toss the case lol
Wasted all that legal fee money
Any chance someone can update the coomer?
>>156179
Coomer uploader seems to be down, they haven't uploaded a single site since 04/13, hope it gets fixed soon
>>156477
first links work but thanks anyway
folder is not public brodie
>>157916 Incredible upload. Thanks anon.
Does anyone have her latest weigh in or know her weight ?
Does anyone know her latest weight or have her weight in?
(5.6 MB, 960x540, IMG_4138.gif)
Antone have the new weigh in? She’s seriously blowing up lately
anyone have her newer vids?