/bbw/

(49 KB, 615x1100, IMG_2865.jpeg.a8393e01df115cd544dcba5cd6a392d3.jpg) (52 KB, 738x1100, IMG_2731.jpeg.64b78310c04051e50b5a827c24c34857.jpg)
She's had a massive gain over the last few years at only 21. Would love too see some more of her content.
Here's her latest video (20k Cal in one day):
https://we.tl/t-fzirlxClWz

Here's some random Kitty Piggy videos since i dont have any more babymae stuff to share:
https://we.tl/t-IBzneiAYvX

Her curvage:
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/175003-babymae/
>>145768 (OP)
Been hoping to see content of her. Thank you, anon
used to sext w this girl all the time a couple years ago, she looks like she's put on 40 or 50 since then..she's super into it, bet she gets massive
anyone get her coke and mentos video?
>>145815
Is that why your husband cheated on you over and over. Sick in the head.
Reups?
I beg
Reup?
Dang I missed the 20k vid can we get a reup?
reup ?
Reup?
>>147494
Thanks for the great drop
>>147494
Can you reupload with a more consistent filename convention?
>>147504
can you suck my dick you ungrateful bastard
>>147504
Can I drive a knife through your skull you faggot fuck?
>>147494
>>147504
uh, you know anyone anytime can rename any of their own files right? rename your own copy?

that said these filenames ROCK I love it when the filenames are the title of the video instead of weird numbers
>>147504
the real crime here is the godawful compression like i can't see shit bruh
>>147568
i had issues with the windows video player, but it's fine in VLC.
Anyone got her new vids
Does she talk much in any of her vids or is she always silent?
Can someone please reup
released a new video on curvage
Anyone got the new video
How come every time I find someone I really like I’ve missed their thread by a week or two
>>147433
Any chance of a reup? She looks massive
Seconded, god damn she’s huge
Please can someone reup the stuff that’s been posted?
Hey everyone, here’s a reup of some stuff I’ve previously gotten from this thread :)

https://mab.to/t/pOzTgqerMOU/eu1

Would be nice to see the two newest videos if it’s no trouble
Anyone have the new stuff?
Has anyone got the valentines force feeding by any chance
Can someone reup again?
Sorry to be a beg but a reup would be amazing, was too slow to find this thread
Anyone got the new stuff?
>>152598
Is it just me or hasn't there been some kind of inflation going on when it comes to calories? I feel like a 7-8k calorie stuffings used to be spectacular, and now this chick is consuming what used to be an all-day stuffing amount of calories in just one hour ...
Anyone have any of her force feeding videos? Are they even any good?
>>152671
In death. BLESSINGS ON THE WAY! Keep Jesus in your hearts! Keep your chin up!
Does anyone have her force feeding videos? Are they worth it?

Pretty sure I asked last night and it got deleted for some reason despite there being another begging post from literally the day before and it containing no actual substance. If you're the mod who deleted my request, I don't care if anyone posts a video or not, at least leave the post up so someone can see my question about the quality and give me an answer to that. And if I only imagined posting a request and I'm tripping, my bad lol
Anyone get the new video?
>>153948
You have anything at all to share of you just begging?
>>154188
srry but maybe someone could reup in gofile? pls
>>154259
Why do you like big butts. Dodo come out of there
Got a few new things in here that I’ve bought + some others previously from this thread. Begging for someone to up the newest video please

https://we.tl/t-wk1pin4EwG
Anyone have her most recent vid?
Reup pls
>>155913
Millionaires hunted by bbwchan.
Does anyone have a video of her???
Do you have more videos of her?
>>154289

A reup if possible please
Does anyone have piggy’s forced expansion please?
Anyone got the new vid? She apparently finally speaks and does some fat chat.
>>156534
can anyone please reup this>
>>158113
Holy cow.
What an ANGEL!
>>158106
while it is a good drop and i appreciate it, the gofile doesn't have this forced feeding
>>156528
>>158164
The magazine is always near by.... fuck u think this is.
(893 KB, 350x300, sorry-luffy.gif)
>>158165
i thought i dowloaded it from there for some reason my bad man
>>158164
no apologies necessary, thank you for that!
New vid anyone?
>>158316
She is trolling all you bitches lol
New vid?
>>158342
Thanks forgot about that ig.
I need it
Anyone got it?
>>158601
Dont be mad the union didnt make you rich like me. You fucking sucker - New york
(274 KB, 1080x1755, Screenshot_20240516_150408.jpg)
From where she was, to where she is, at 21! And she's at "eating melted butter" stage... This could be glorious...
>>158344 YESS!!! Marvel_booty I can smell that ass from miles away & cambro bitch lol smell that dank pussy
>>158911

That's not even close to possible lol, the most anyone has eaten in 24 hours in history was 50k by a man significantly fatter than her, doing that two days in a row without vomiting your guts out would simply not physically work.

For comparison, even Mochii's all-dessert mega stuffing was a total of about 8k calories and that's most of what she ate that day.

Either this girl is drastically overcounting calories (like to the point of lying that every single burger is 2k somehow) or she comes to realize at the end of the challenge that 100k was an unrealistic goal and she only hits like 20~30k.
I agree 100k is basically impossible - but she's moved on to drinking melted butter which is 700kcal per 100g (roughly)
So shed still need to drink an incredible amount but if she can keep butter down thats basically pure fat
I do feel like compared to the previous challenge videos this one has almost been not as good on the break down of what she has eaten and how many calories she done at the end of the day before cutting to the next day compared to previous and looking at what she ate it doesn’t compare to her previous videos
>>158911
can someone share the video?
>>158926
Why not pay for a new driveway first right. Things broke ppl do to "impress"
>>158927
Going for my morning stroll looking at broke ppl activities
>>158914
>>158923
There is noway on earth she ate 100k cals is 48 hours. Maybe she got close to 50k. I tried to eat 30k cals in 24 hours. Im 6 feet 200 pounds and quite buff. I literally ate all the time those 24 hours but only managed to eat 28k and I puked alot. So yeah, 100k, nowhere close.
>>158980
You're in shape, she's a total fatty. You train your muscles to handle heavy weights, she trains her stomach to handle obscene amounts of food. Even so, I think you're right in that 100K is an outlandish amount. I don't think its unrealistic that she could eat more than you, but 100K is reality-defying.
>>158983
I pushed well over 100k and I sleep during the day lol
But who has a clip to post
>>158983
You’re ignorant. It’s not possible to eat 28 lbs of food in 1 day.
>>159008
That's what I'm saying, shithead.
>>159049
We've established that.
>>159049
wtf why is the video so damn bright im gonna go blind and yeah its kinda boring she deosnt even do any talking or like extreme eating. cant believe this fake
>>159126
It’s called HDR and it’s the future. Congratulations, you have a decent phone/monitor.
her not having a coomer surprises me
Looks like the coomers not been updated since Feb - if you're a subscriber - would you mind obliging ?
>>160183
Yeah, that's the same one.
Bump
bump