/bbw/

Thanks for the share. I hope she hasn't left the scene again, not posting anything since October is worrying
reup please
>>145804

Since she's done this before, I'm assuming she'll be back. Sometimes life gets in the way, etc. Especially if you're not a full-time model that relies on it solely to pay the bills. But she seems genuinely into the gain.
Can we get a reup?
Anyone have her most recent weigh-in?
(51 KB, 535x1100, msmac.jpg)
Posting the only 2 vids I have of her, which is one of her POV belly rub videos and her funnel feeding vid. Asking for anything recent, namely her last weigh in or toga vid. Her belly was so fucking huge in that toga video, she said she had to constantly lift it to stop it from wedging between her thighs, it was so fucking hot. Really miss her, all the best models vanish.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWRBV0kybjQ4cHg=
here’s one of her best vids when she was at her biggest, that gut is hypnotic. Hopefully more people have more stuff of her …
https://we.tl/t-wExDTZqCkl
Profile is officially gone from Curvage. It's over.
>>152063
The majority of the time it's a-holes.
Damn, she's never deleted her page before right? This could be for good
>>152101
Just logged in; I'm still able to download the files I purchased, I think. Which is nice I guess.
>>152104
Would you mind uploading stuff that you downloaded?
>>152063

Maybe someone she knew irl found her content. That's happened to a lot of girls.
>>145764 (OP)
damn she was super underrated as well, total hog, ah well hope her husband keeps enjoying it.
>>152140
He is going to commit suicide lmao