/bbw/

(42 KB, 624x780, FSfV7SmWYAEGdDk.jpg)
Looking for a specific video from the cosplayer momokun, it was floating around on thisvid a few months ago but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I recall it was a stream, and she was talking about her belly and her gain, it was super hot. Unfortunately, don't have any bbw focused content surrounding momokun but i can offer a new reiina video, and also I have many videos from most curvage models so let me know if you have any requests and I might be able to accommodate
If anyone could send the video I'm talking about then you're a fucking legend, or any other content surrounding momokun when she was fat is also good
reiina video: https://mab.to/t/r3nCdqV0ff7/eu1
She used to be hot, but she lost weight, unfortunely
I miss her pre fame, pre pastic surgery, pre regularly scheduled liposuction days. To be honest though there was nothing interesting about her other than being fuel for angry internet girls, man do they hate her.
>>144794
agreed, but at least theres still some old content floating around
>>144815
was there a video for this or was it just a pic set
She did a stream forever ago where she ate Lo mein answering questions and I wish I had access to it. She was probably at her biggest then
>>144843
that might be the one i was initially thinking of, i recall like one minute into the video she called someone a perv or something along those lines jokingly for referring to her belly
>>144818
Does she have anymore burps on video?
where can you even get her old content? Ive seen a video pop up from time to time but they disappear, also she used to have a stufferdb page that seems to have vanished for a few years now. where are people finding her shit?
>>144818
Im not a burp guy and everything she did in this video made me one.
>>144866
in some of her streams she would burp randomly esp if she was drinking something. super hot. i cant find any of her old shows anymore tho, does anyone have some saved?
>>144975
Those are just accusations
>>144975

What are these screenshots from?
>>144996
good shit bro, appreciated
>>145225
I don't speak the English language. I used Google Translator! Something a rare myaqueen ppv?
>>145307
My guess is that he means something in regards to her content locked behind the paywall. Which, I can throw some out there to see if any I have are what he's looking for
>>145458
Thanks, but I was talking about myaqueen.
>>145505
we dont know who that is man wrong thread