/bbw/

>>143551 (OP)
Nice. shorties make the best fatties. 2nd photo really shows off her phenomenal voluptuousness.
>>143558
Damn she’s got the Candii Kahn build congrats
>>143558
Stunning curves. she's got it all.
>>143551 (OP)
Man bro. She is hot

You got Reddit or something so it be easier to talk?
holy shit bro I'm jealous. can you post more of her?
>>143603
Her and stephanie can go ahead and fuck off fucking lesbians
>>143603 Sure bro. What would you like to see.
>>143612
anything you want bro but I'd love to see her from some more angles showing off all her gains.
>>143657
goddamn those hips and thighs are crazy. thanks bro, you're a hero. have you ever thought about doing a clip store? I'd buy some videos for sure
can you tell us more about how you guys met and what got her into feedism? was she into it from the start or did you have to ease her into it?
>>143657
middle pic, bro you got the jackpot with those hips nd ass... slightly jealous x.X
>>143664
I thought about it a couple of times, but as you imagine it is a delicate subject. I wanted opinions on her. Being her gf for 4 years, you kind of normalize beauty because you see it every day.
>>143677
She wanted to do it for me, and got into it as time passed, she is shy about it but teases me once in a while about how many inches I want to add to that ass. Pretty cool ngl, but we still navigate challenges about it.
>>143657
Lucky son of a bitch lmao that ass is coomer party hahahaha
>>143657
VAMOOOO CARAJO ORGULLO ARGENTINO πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·.
Felicitaciones chabon
>>143706
ah cmon wtf shes perfect, feed that ass at least 20-30pounds more :)
DON SATUR MENTIONED
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·
WHAT THE FUCK IS A BAD BIZCOCHITO>>143657
fuck i hate you man. so jealous it hurts
>>143704
if it helps you broach the topic, you can tell her we're all big fans and there's 100% a market for her to start selling stuff. thanks again for sharing bro she's great, please keep posting if you have more to show us, i can't get enough of her.
keep posting bro we need more
>>143657
Daaam sos de Argentina? increible, sos un suertudo
Bro post some more of her, she’s so fineee
More?maybe her last videos?
Do you have more?