/bbw/

oh fun. another begging thread
>>143339
As soon as someone post vids of her you wont be complaining, ITS HAVE THIS SHIT WORKS!!
>>143344

If you're making a new thread you have to be the one to start posting content, that's how this chan has worked for literally years now.
I have her OF and unfortunately everything is still locked behind a pay wall.
She has such an insanely hot body
Her content is hotter than she is
>>143338 (OP)
sorry top burst your bubble, but she's just another fake feede who's actually trying to lose weight :/
From the second I saw this thread I knew I was in for delivering troubleing news....
Basically I recognized her form TikTok and remebered that she was unhappy anoout her clothes not fitting like they used to.
This was a couple of months ago so all her weight gain did not seem genuine from the get go.
So I had to check out her recent Tiktok's jsut to find undeniable proof about her wl intentions.

https://www.tiktok.com/@zoecocobeauty/video/7315055576373890346

Even worse when you think about her toying arround with the idea of monthly weigh ins on her of at the beginning of decmber, just to follow this up with the linked TikTok 20 days later.

So yeah she has a hot body but the feede part seems just like her profiting of unwated weight gain (at best) and we might even be in for major shrinkage :/
>>143472
I get the feeling that she is genuine but conflicted. She talks on both her public insta and more private tumblr about being into body contrast. She also has a lot of feedism content on her tumblr and talks passionately in a way that seems like it’d be hard to fake. I’m curious about what her OF content is like but I’m not gonna take the risk lol
>>143503
I think it's hard going solo. I mean if she is into body contrast as she says, that's a tall order. I think she is feeling what a lot of bbw models feel, like being a bbw is cutting out a large chunk of who they find attractive from their dating pool.
>>143503
She sends out feederism content nearly every day and does a weekly weigh in. All behind paywall but you, girls gotta eat some how lol
>>143472
The tiktok is an ad for some expensive Bluetooth scale (goes up to 400 pounds). Wouldn’t be surprised if she just made it for the money and isn’t actually trying to lose weight. Also she said she only wants to lose for health reasons, which means she probably won’t loose too much if she does.
Does anybody have her new weight in?
So she lost a lot of weight now? Compared to these pics
I feel like she’s at the feedee/bbw model crossroads and not positive where she wants to go. Should she remain mainstream, or possibly lose that crowd and give in to her urges. I remember Aliss being at that point earlier and look what happened to her.
>>145674
Need thickmandy fart video now. Requested several times have chloes already
is her OF worth it?
>>146671
No, everything is PPV. You pay a membership to see what she's selling.