/bbw/

thanks for the 4 pictures and the private video retard. this really helps a lot
least retarded mf on here, starting the thread with a locked ass video. Tf are you even trying to show.
>>143137 (OP)
Nice but if pudge developing there. Keep us posted OP
>>143137 (OP)
This is a private vid, so basically not content. If you don’t have anything to actually share here then stick to the begging thread…
She quit like 3 years ago, deleted her curvage and everything. She gained a few poinds and then quit. She did have a few vids with chubbycupcake, which were good tho
Wonder if anyone could dig them up
Was sadly doxxed by her ex boyfriend to friends and family so she ran away from the scene - v sad
She was def one of the better ones. Could’ve been on the Mount Rushmore of gains if she kept going.
Yes! Been waiting for this
Wow great find… looks like that’s the first one where she’s at her skinnyiest wonder if we as a group can dig up as many of the rest of the videos as possible
She isn't too skinny to be on a bbw board? Just saying
>>144728
I think she is, but her association with chubby cupcake probably gives her a pass. I prefer her in videos of them together but just because I love skinny girls playing with fat, never for her own gain, it was insignificant
>>144059
Just now seeing this thanks man!
>>143333
>>144059
I’m not mad and thank u for the upload but this is actually the comparison 1 video I am now realizing.
Girl was headed for stardom before scared off
any reup on the vid please?
>>144059
Can this vid be reupped plz
Parthenon of scared off gainers that could’ve been huge:
1. Alexasgains
2. DirtyHarriet
I remember getting all her videos but never downloading them. Shame on me not preparing. Been looking for ages, oh well. Something lost to time forever it seems
>>144059
Any way to get a reup on this?