/bbw/

(2.3 MB, 1807x998, KM.png)
Here's a few videos to get the thread started, including "Under Helena's Belly" and "Pajama Bellies:" https://we.tl/t-dhW2eqPLRg
Begging for Helena hoola video
(71 KB, 300x1307, kimberly_caroline-drbelly.jpg)
Great videos, KM was one of my chubby favorites. Especially her burps and sometimes even farts were so sexy.
Do anybody have the "ultimate belly exam" clip?
It might be a good idea to make a mega for them to avoid reup beggars
Anyone got the KM physical video?
>>142825
I was hoping you had the helium inflation one on you
Any chance of a re up on all the links of Kimberly?
>>143954
She loved bbc deep in scat launcher
They are still active?
reup? pls
>>144923
He beats in his wife & smile on IG
>>144924
any proof for your criminal accusation?
>>144926
The doors. The walls lol
(62 KB, 225x888, hypatia_helena-EAT.jpg)
Has anyone actually seen this lurking out in the wild at all
Return of A Full Afternoon vdo-125-0538 i can see why it's a rare one with a price tag of $39.00 🤯
>>146101
this is literally the best video ever made (including both part1 and part2 as one video)
Anyone got the KM where she's doing that physical?
Anyone have the Kimberly marvel x Caroline pierce juiced#1 vid
Anyone have Fat Cow, Dream Stuffing, or some of their Force Feeding vids?
Here's a Kimberly Marvel donut stuffing vid:

https://we.tl/t-WEqb18zccI

If some king could post Helena Strong's bikini belly pool goddess video, that'd be greatly appreciated.
Shame they both quit. The site hasn't been the same since they left. Especially in terms of belly content
>>159060
If I dont do it. It doesnt get done. This is suicide
https://gofile.io/d/XYzh2T

here's all i have of helena, sorry for any duplicates! anyone have anything i don't have of her?
>>161030 My Mcafee saying it's detecting a virus on all those files.
>>159060

There was a vid of the two of them after Helena quit where Kimberly pointed at her and was shocked that she had lost weight. I haven't seen it for years.
>>161105
Love argument nuh lol
>>161062
So should I turn off McAfee?
>>161125
Get rid of McAfee and get something better
>>161127
How do I remove McAfee?
Anyone got that Kimberly video where she's getting a physical?
Reup
Reup
It's a shame that Helena didn't get bigger. I would have loved to have seen another 40-50 pounds on her. And she was pretty tall too, so adding that much more weight probably would not have affected her all that much.
>>164896
It’s a shame her and Kimberly were just in it for the money and didn’t actually seem to like feederism. I know Kimberly lost some weight and basically retired. No idea what happened to Helena.
>>164915
I don't know about that. I can't say for Kimberly (I wasn't really a fan of her work) but Helena seemed liked she genuinely enjoyed making feederism content. She gained a ton of weight and, on multiple occasions, stuffed herself so full that she looked pregnant. I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing that she would do that to herself if she wasn't getting some level of enjoyment out of it. I know: People are willing to cross a lot of lines and do a lot of crazy things in pursuit of the almighty dollar. But for her to go that far, she had to have gotten some level of gratification from it.

My two cents.
>>164936
I'm not questioning your central argument, but when did Helena "stuff herself so full that she looked pregnant?"

You're exaggerating, surely?
>>161328

LMAO. $41 for a video of a small fat from 13 years ago.

Wild to look back at that time and remember Helena was actually popular. Today she'd just be lost in the shuffle of the hundreds of other chicks who puffed up during their college years and realized there's a market for it.
>>164915
Kimberly basically funded her further education. It was a hustle, but I enjoyed watching her go from normal to quite fat. Didn't spend any of my own money, which is always the objective..
>>161275
the transfer has expired, can you please reupload it?
>>164952
The buffet videos. The aftermaths always look like she's few months along honestly
(194 KB, 1400x718, IMG_2948.jpeg) (186 KB, 1431x714, IMG_2947.jpeg)
I love Helena. She looks like pregnant, but just her bowels are full.
Anyone have Kimberly's workout videos?
Reup
So Round! Someone Have something?
Imagine she doth return.
(4.4 MB, 600x336, Helena belly.gif)
I was always envious of Kimberly and the others for being able to slap, push, and tickle Helena's huge belly.
>>166548
Jesus, you make it sound like she needs to take a huge shit
(4.2 MB, 600x336, GIFMaker_me 3.gif)
The blonde girl is crazy about Helena's belly, I wish I were in her place.
>>171191
It's visibly clear that her belly is full. Why? what do you think makes it so big?