/bbw/

is this the same fatrat that used to post on reddit with her bf but then she stopped and the bf would pretend to be her
>>142530 (OP)
Any more of her? What’s her story?

She did look better in the before lol. She looks nasty now. But gaining is gaining.
(1.5 MB, 4000x4000, IMG_6641.jpeg) (1.3 MB, 4000x4000, IMG_6637.jpeg) (1.1 MB, 4000x4000, IMG_6861.jpeg) (2.0 MB, 4000x4000, IMG_6592.jpeg)
>>142552
You think she looks nasty? How so? Apparently she has hypothyroidism which makes it impossible to lose weight but very easy to gain, and gained like 130 pounds in a very short amount of time. She’s 300 pounds and 21 years old. Here are the most recent pics posted on Reddit
>>142557
Nevermind…. She is greatttt. Is she into feederism?
(268 KB, 1284x1276, IMG_6862.jpeg)
>>142559
I’m sure, you don’t gain that much without stuffing yourself
>>142560
Oh myyy. Need more lol. Are there vids of her? I can’t find stuff on her
>>142562
That first pic that was posted she looked nasty but these pics…. Hottttttt. She went from a body that every guy would love to fuck to a whale.

These pics are all so great. The brown suit is great. She is huge. Her arms are the size of her old thighs.
>>142563i honestly think she’s going to grow to 400+ only 21 years old
name?
>>142565
Amazing. I love how fat her face is now. Keep sending pics if you don’t mind
>>142557
Where did you get this info? Also, do you know who's posting? I feel like it's always been the bf, but then they broke up and he didn't post for a long time, then he came back and has been posting old photos of her. Although there are so many, maybe they're still dating and the photos are current.
>>142597
There are photos that are more recent so I would say they are still together. Go to reddit and look up TheFatRat47Admirers, it's more up to date.
>>142597
it’s always been the bf, he did say he deleted the account because there were people stealing the content, then came back and all the stuff is current
are all those new short haired pics from reddit?
>>142598
>>142609
what account or where are they from? Wanna make sure these are new and TheFatRat47Admirers is banned
>>142611
Keep these coming bro. She is great.
She is only 21 and has lost all control of her weight…. So hot.

She needs a Curvage or OF lol. I wish she talked about people’s reaction to her rapid gain. And she needs to get to 400. She is looking better with every pound. Thanks for posting the pics
>>142612
The new account was called weightgainislife but it looks like it’s banned as well, you can see some pics on google by searching it up
Seems to be wiped off reddit again
(255 KB, 1283x1917, IMG_6900.jpeg)
Looking in the fridge while holding her belly
>>142619
She is so massive now. She has tripled in size….

Her face is so beautiful and her arms are giant
>>142620
Her thighs are my favorite just packed with fat and cellulite
>>142621
They are great. I thought her boobs would get bigger though from how her body looked when she was small. Her thighs look so unhealthy. What a cow

I can’t get enough of her
>>142622
Her thighs do look unhealthy 😂 imagine 100 more pounds
>>142623
Yessss. We need that. I wish she was in the community
She reminds me of Datfatassdoe
>>142626
Look at those thighs and calves…. She is so obese now. Girl is turning into a cake
>>142624
I haven’t seen anything of her in so long, she still active?
Why do their accounts keep getting deleted if they're posting OC?
>>142628
Sadly no. She got pretty fat before she left again
>>142629
He said Reddit kept deleting his accounts because he violated the rules of one subreddit
>>142630
Look at her back…. So wide and so many rolls. She has no thigh gal now.

He needs to make a Curvage or tumblr if Reddit is being cringe
>>142638
Arms bigger than her head. Thighs bigger than her old torso
she's very attractive and so big. So shes' not back and these are still from the bf and he's banned again?
>>142650
Yep, it was always the boyfriend to my knowledge, he controlled all the accounts
>>142683
Yeah, when I messaged him he said they were going to move in together soon and she’s going to blow up
>>142684
Yesssssss. They need an OF and Curvage lol.

This is amazingggg. Is he pretty open with information? I would love to know more about her and her reaction to the gain

You are great for providing the pics and all this info. Thanks bro
>>142687
Super open with anything , and no problem man
>>142701
Do you have his Reddit? I would like to talk to him
>>142702

u/moreweightgain

His new account
>>142747
no posts on that account, how you know it's him
This chick is boxey idk what yall see
>>142800
Honestly shes just really pretty and her gain is insane. It’s the potential in the gain my friend
Could some hero saint who collected all her pics upload a full collection...

Would be so great!!!
Her coomer?
>>142530 (OP)
right side is exactly my GF... not much tbh
>>142747
Nothing posted by him so far though?
>>142747
Annnnd his account is gone
>>143161
How 😭

Let us know the new one when you know
>>142845
What a pig she is now. Hugeee
>>143293
He found out about the sex videos. Thats why he did it could of just told me. U got sex tapes. Whats the big deal? His dick little anyways
>>143293
Where did u find this pic tho
>>143293
She is so fat now

Wow. Total blob
>>143372
Where are u guys finding all these man
>>142845
this is someone different, no thigh tattoo
>>143444
Yeah idk what that was totally different face
(383 KB, 1284x2239, IMG_7075.jpeg)
Couldn’t wait til the food was done
>>143810
What a transformation

Got any more of her? She is sooo sexy
>>143810
She looked better before lmao
>>143820
It's not a crazy opinion. We all like fatties here but that doesn't mean we all like the same fatties.
>>143821
V tru, v tru. I'm of the opinion that not every woman looks better with weight on her.
She's beautiful in both ways, especially now
Does some hero have a collection of her pics and would upload them all???
She is a pig now I love how fat is her face with her gain and her huge legs covered in cellulite
What's the deal with her/feeder/bf/husband/roommate whatever vetting banned off reddit everytime he makes a new account to.post pictures it gets banned.
>>144985
before this thread was made so in her old thread I heard someone say that they broke up and he was still posting pics of her without her knowing or her permission. BF would also pretend that he was her too sometimes to keep posting. Don't know how true that is but the way the accounts keep getting banned it kinda feels that way
Keep these pics coming she’s so hot, probably the best and prettiest gain I’ve ever seen. Considering most gainers are ugly and she’s very good looking. How much does she weigh?
Any pics of her with tight clothing on that sees her belly come through
>>144992
He deleted it because people were pretending to be him and her. But his accounts do keep getting banned, ip address ban.
>>145105
>>145106

You took it today or it was taken today? If it wasn't you, then how did you get it?
>>145112
How I found out? They all respect me down there
>>145114
I feel like you're the bf, since it seems really unlikely that he would be sending some random dude pics hot off the press. It just threw me off that you referred to yourself in the third person in your second comment.
>>145118
Those accusations lead to to the toliet
>>145118
Ever wonder why u have your salary that you have? Because you focus on ppl. Focus on ur own wealth. Cop.
>>145120
I mean idc, you're not obligated to share anything. It's just an unusual case, which is why I was interested. It's rare for content to be mediated through a partner, and even more rare for it to be all candid stuff with the girl not appearing to be into it at all. Obviously we appreciate anything you share.
>>145125
You type like one. To bad my power is out of your understanding
>>145130
Mods banned me for 2 seconds lmao literally 2 seconds
>>145131
Pain. Do you have REPORT MY POST?
>>145131
Do you have like a dis cord or fake sc?
Add me on snap, Thefatrat47
Any way for you to do it on REPORT MY POST or upload to MEGA if ur comfortable to, just 10 x easier than snap
Please dear lord someone get me in contact with this girl. Id pay my whole salary to see her get even fatter.

The abuse im gonna get for this post is worth it. She's that hot.
>>145552
Most of that money would just go to her boyfriend lol
I am completely fine with this as long as she gets fatter
Could you please make a MEGA folder of pics instead cause it’s much easier to do. Thanks
>>146372
This is what the ideal womanly body looks like. In a few 100 lbs time she will be a goddess I swear
>>146434

Second that. So many peolple would love you for this!
This chick could be a legend. And probably make so much fuckin money lol
I think a only fans is over due
I'm not gonna lie, she was hot before, you have wrecked her. Kinda sad, she was hot
>>147255
Yeah, very mid. Oh well, can't win em all. As long as they're happy, I guess.

I always wonder about relationships like this. Like, what happens when they inevitably break up?
>>147448
Oh, I probably should have read the thread. Yikes.
Keep posting more; She looks great!
>>147255
Agreed. This whole thread rubs me the wrong way and she looks sad now and used to be much more up beat in the before pictures
she looks amazing, OP. very inspirational.
>>143810
your're so right, just absolutely beaming and looks soo much better in the after
>>147557
Exactly looks like a well loved woman
OP what’s your Reddit name or where are you frequently posting now besides here
>>148742
So hot. Drop more please
she is got nice double chin and good ass
Are there any more pictures of her standing with her belly coming through
(1.6 MB, 4000x4000, IMG_7913.jpeg)
Same pants but a lot fatter
>>150010
The emperor is a jealous man. Dangerous & jealous man.
>>149192
How big are you planning on making her
>>150888 (Cross-thread)

Check the SSBBW thread someone posted a WG comp and she’s barely even chubby in the first bit. It’s mind blowing how fat she became.
Shit wrong threat.
Any one know a recent weight
She must be over 300 now
she looks like 250 max or is she tall?
Any updates? Definitely the hottest girl on the site, she needs to open a OF or make videos
>>153047
She’s massive. We need more
Can someone please share her name ?
It so hot how wide she's gotten.
Where are you getting these pictures? It seems like subreddits and accounts keep getting banned.
Do you think TFR is aware of this forum, or shares on this forum. If not I think we should make them aware.
They seem to have an account called ratfat47
It’s been wiped. Dunno what it is with this guy but it’s annoying as fuck. Posting and deleting content like he’s being sneaky. What a Loser
>>154704
Shut the fuck up bro. We aren’t entitled to shit, man. It’s his relationship, and it’s her body. Enjoy what you get. Talking like this sure as shit won’t get you any more
They've got an I.P ban so they're avoiding it. But they've got a busy life anyway, so we should be grateful, he only gets to see her once a month.
No update?
New Reddit Post people.
>>155566

Where? I can't find one single post on her reddit account. Probably deleted it all...
Damn it got deleted. I think I have it somewhere
Deleted again
>>155942
just repost the pics here
>>156564
I kmew better but came anyways cheers to wendys
she is small
HOOLY MOLY THE THIGHS
it's just so perfect ...
>>156564
Was that on Reddit?
Rip she gone, one of the greatest
RIP
What a fucking over fed hog
>>160982
Idc pinga e grande for all you sluts
Did she just stop posting completely?
>>161006
Probably been banned for a while, they might come back in a while. If not I'm sure If they do come back, we can make them aware of posting here.
Is she still 300 lbs?
Damn wish she would do an OF or manyvids.
>>162094
Shed honestly be in the top ten models in no time
any new updates?
She might be gone forever rip
any updates on her or their reddit account?