/bbw/

(210 KB, 960x1280, 960x1280_3accf835fce67fde3a302cf87054d9e2.jpg) (189 KB, 960x1224, 960x1224_447fd89a359e09bcfb38d7335b19cae7.jpg)
Ok this took me two hours to upload. I spent even more time painstakingly downloading her entire OF by u sing the tedious F12/Inspect method.
Here's 2GB of yokisan. She's great and her OF is worth it.
https://we.tl/t-hWaQXenQqP
She is in the league as Taytay21 (epic leagure):
- gained over 100 lbs over the course of a couple years
- it all went to the right places (belly, arms... she's a pear)
- about the same age as when taytay began posting
- similar shape overall... just awesome... pearfect, if you will.
Big W been following her in insta for a while
>>142351 (OP)
Could someone PLEASE reup on anything but 7zip?

-broke iPhone user
Could someone get her on coomer? Looks like a lot of potential here
I'm interested but I'm not going to download a full 2gb file just to see if she's my type I appreciate the effort you've already gone to - but could you choose a small good clip and share that separately ?
>>142416
Alexa the creator net worth
>>142351 (OP)
Thanks man, she is so fucking hot. Never heard of her before. Love the big fat gut and small tits
>>142351 (OP)
Yoo what the fuck? She is so fucking hot this is insane. It's always a treat to discover a model you never heard of and they're fucking hotter than most. Do you think you can import her stuff to coomer? Thank you for sharing!
import this stuff on coomer.su plz 🙏
most OF I sub to, I only do 1 month at time. hers i've let continue every month because it's so good.

seriously consider supporting her
Don’t upload to coomer. Don’t scare her away like so many others have been in this fetish community (like curvyygirl993). It would suck so much if she left the scene because she found out her stuff got leaked.
I’m not going to nor do I care to figure out how. Like I said this took two fucking hours to upload and it’s enough of a treat for all. Like this is about as much as some may want from coomer anyways. The rest is only eight bucks. I rarely have the extra cash to pay for content, but hers is worth it, and I shared 2gb for those of you who are like me and can’t afford it usually ;)
Plus her IG has great updates.
If someone else coomers it all I don’t care either though because frankly it’s not a big deal and people are just dramatic and retarded on all sides lol.
Also I think she’s at a perfect weight and don’t think she needs to gain any more. I like when it looks like they clearly ballooned but still have that tight upper body juuust on the cusp where if they gained more they’d start losing shape.
>>142450
Her body is similar shape to JuicyAngel so it won't be too much loss if she gets bigger.
>>142449
Fair enough. Again thanks for the drop, might consider subbing myself lol. Does she upload frequently?
>>142463
inconsistent but frequent. she's still very new to the platform trying to prove herself and thankful of supporters. may not last forever but she shines bright.
Dumb question maybe but she's AFAB right? The before in the gain comp had me not sure
How do you use that link? I downloaded it and it only lets me preview a short video.
>>142522
I did wonder the same after the before pic
>>142522
"assigned"

fuck outta here, freak
>>142555
Fellas, is it gay to want to know if your woman was born a woman?
>>142522
"AFAB" I think you mispelled A FAG
>>142653
I’ve never seen someone so desperate for a delicious babe to be a man. Are you gay yourself sir?
>>142636
I mean she looks and sounds feminine. Did the flat chest threw you off?
>>142555
>>142655
didn't know what else to call it, but yeah the flat chest in the before had me wondering and I wanted to make sure since this is the first time I'd ever heard of this chick out of no where
damn, now that someone mentioned it she actually would be hotter if she was mtf
>>142720
Using her garbage now.
Transphobes so pathetic it's kind of sad. Poor sensitive little snowflakes cand handle other people being different from them.
>>142351 (OP)
upload her stuff to coomer then it won’t expire
>>142654
Okay so it is gay to want your woman to always have been a woman? I'll keep being gay then, hope you find the woman who used to be a man of your dreams
>>142731
OP just said he wouldn't.
>>142737
if he just uploaded to coomer he wouldn’t have had to waste hours downloading files and uploading to 7z format only to expire in a week followed by a million users begging to reup
>>142745
Yeah and then we'd never get an update again be cause she'd lock everything behind missable messages and PPV in response.
>>142351 (OP)
I just at the before video and sure, she has small tits, but still obviously female.
You guys need to spend less time online if you think all women with smaller than average boobs are trans
Wow I love stretchmarks so gross. Fantastic
Can you send the link again?
how tf did I miss this
re-up please I've been waiting for this thread for years now
please re upload this
Re up plzzzzz
Re up
someone uploaded all of her content to coomer
Re up
This girl is the best in the game right now. We will miss this red stretchmarks when they they fade out in white ones...
>>142752

Called it in one. Swapped to DM videos.
your ass is beautiful too
>>151505
Who knows it could betips. a video where she plays with her pussy. She never posted any explicit content other than her bare tits.
>>151532
it's not. she made a post saying she was sad her shit got leaked and would be switching to DMs.
If it’s not autists scaring them off by trying to find them or tons of theft( which I mean by being here I honestly support) the good ones don’t stick around long
>>151662
I don't think so. Just be glad she's still active
If it would be possible to re-load, I'd be grateful. many thanks