/bbw/

uploading what i could get from the last natty thread, some dupes and whatnot. i dont think its complete since i remember a few good vids being up on youtube and spankbang a while back but i cant find them now. hopefully this thread will end up finding them
>>142309
I think it's hot how she is still kinda chubby. Once you go fat, you never go back
>>142309
still looks like she's eating pretty good
>>142322
>>142325

To be fair, she's in her early 50s and has a desk job. And pickleball isn't much a fat burner than it is for light exercise for the elderly.
>>142344

I keep forgetting she was active in the community at such a later age than most models, and still such a hot gain
For me loved the gain - she was such a pretty fat girl with round face and strawberry lips - and oh, those saddle bags, thick thighs and cellulite packed ass! Yum!
Thanks for the memories!
Such a pretty fat girl when her face got round with her little strawberry lips! And oh, those saddles bags, thick thighs and cellulite packed butt. Yum!
Thanks for the memories!
okay forgive me for being a sperg but i have almost her entire collection of vids in a 3.15 GB zip that i have no clue how to upload
wetransfer and myairbridge and megaup all throttle the fuck out of my upload speed to literally nothing
ive tried uploading on a bunch of different IPs and VPNs and nothing seems to work
i want to post this shit for you guys i just dont know how to do it
>>142485

pardon me for being a braindead faggot but i am in hostage negotiations mode do what you have to get that up brother 🙏
I made a threat about her before but never got anything, here's all 7.2GB of what I have. Some might be duplicates... you're welcome!
https://mab.to/t/sbO29NbMyh9/eu1
... I meant thread...
Thanks for the posts! I can't open the most recent -2 day old ones, If you're still uploading, thanks. if they got killed somehow, I respectfully hope you'll repost. Many thanks!
Pleas if you could re upload. Had the tab open to download then got distracted came back and link was down. There were Natty vidoes in your collection that I've never seen>>142508
>all
>>142508
>>142508
so sorry mate any chance of a re-up please? no worries if not :)
>>143086
check out miss magpie then!
is she active again?
>>144716

Nope. She's not coming back.
Hey I know this dude has already uploaded twice to mab. I’m a little late to the party and missed them both. Can someone either reup one or upload to mega or bunker or something? I’d really appreciate it.