/bbw/

pregnant
I'll do you a solid, here's all her S31 vids up to now cause they're all short and didn't take long to download
https://mab.to/t/IEQOawwcnV8/us3

Sidenote: anyone know how to go about ripping picsets off S31?
>>141863
dog bless anon
if this girl isn't pregnant she has one of the best guts on the planet
Some of the sexiest videos I've seen here. This girl is so high and that belly, the way she slaps it tells me not pregnant.
God bless you 🙏
never in my life have I ever seen a woman with a belly so round and not be pregnant, and i know she isnt cause she been like this for at least a year on instagram. its actually really impressive how round she is
>>141863
reup ? just missed it
can a hero reup please?
bump for reup please
Reup please
>>146327
she's so close to being a top tier feedee she just needs proper camera angles.
>>141841 (OP)
any chance of getting that link again please
No updates anywhere in 8 weeks. She's gone.
Maybe she gave birth?
Maybe she gave birth
Slight update: She hasn't posted on Reddit or Instagram in over 3 months. Is she still active on Stuffer31?
Yeah she still updates S31 she never stopped updates there
>>150269

Makes you question her IQ that she would go down this route instead of OF or Curvage.

No way i'm giving the schizo from florida money.
Reels reup pls?
I rather die than supper Stuffer31 thats a legit pimp whos gonna burn in hell. Dude has a bunch of poor black women over with his other creepy old homies for Thanksgiving every year. Look how many if his own models he fucked. FBI would have a field day with him.
She has the greatest shape ever, shame her content seems lazy.. Girl needs to work on angles and stuff
>>154062
Thats why we go to vermont instead.
Does anyone have a video of her?
>>158724
>>158730

She needs to quit fucking around and make an OF or clipstore.
>>158737
" youre a bull shit artist bro " starting to make sense sean 😅
>>158724
Do you have a link to her tumblr?
>>158738

And you're retarded. No way in hell I'm subbing to S.31 and giving that schizo owner money. She can do a whole lot better as a solo model anyways.
Those pictures are over a year old. Does she actually post current stuff of her now on tumblr?
That the picture is posted recently does not mean it’s taken recently. S31 models have been pulling that trick often before.

Plus, look at how much smaller her belly is in the last pic compared to the first in the thread. She could easily have squeezed out a baby in between. She would just stop taking pictures when she was late in the pregnancy because those pics would be an obvious giveaway.

Unless I see a pic with today’s newspaper and still a massive belly, I remain unconvinced.

I would be very happy to be proven wrong though…
I just think it’s weird that she’s updating tumblr but not any of her other socials. Especially instagram because she was most active on there. I honestly think it’s someone impersonating her because everything they posted is all old. If she posted a photo of her self with the date and her username on tumblr I’d believe it. Otherwise I’m sure it’s just some scammer impersonating her.
>>158778
Dud you can follow her gain on reddit quit the schizo shit
>>158810

Fuck Reddit. I want videos, not some sfw bullshit.
>>158810
I do follow her on reddit. She hasn‘t posted in 150 days. Does she have a new account or something?
>>158857
Got the date I will think about it 😉
>>158778
And she wouldn't be the first BBW to present a pregnant stomach as just a regular ol' fat belly. Hell, she wouldn't even be the first S31 model to do it.
>>158883
Those are not my kids lol no way its possible
>>158883
If true, why hide it? No one is going to be upset.

>>158884
>>158858
What in the goddamn are you talking about?
>>158889
Teller you ppl love to larp. In DR. The saying goes like this " play with fire you will get burned."
>>158890
juega con fuego te quemarás
>>158889
She would hide it because her being preggo would ruin it for a lot of people. Some guys are simply not attracted to (and are even disgusted by) pregnant women.
>>158900
Get exposed have to change furniture, light fixtures & remodel bathrooms lol I have it all.
>>158778
Mia's the new LMBB.

*facepalm*
This turned into a schizo post goddammit
she has an instagram (miamanhattan_8everything) that shows her with the same belly since feb 2023 so i doubt she was pregnant. some woman just have viseral fat like men with beer guts.
>>158921

>>she has an instagram (miamanhattan_8everything)

No shit, it's the in the very first post of this thread. Anyways this woman's a lost cause for joining s.31 instead of literally any other site.
Anyone have a link or something to her videos?
>>158903
Yep. Everybody thinks she's pregnant, but she's just fat.
Anyone have her videos?
That one mod been deleting comments since 9am eastern time like that shit pays the rent. He must be new