/bbw/

(2.0 MB, 1158x1190, jnc.PNG)
She's been gone for a while and you can find some stuff on the web, but I know some of you had content a while ago from during the pandemic (arguably from her peak weight). Could anyone help out or is that content gone?
Go to the begging thread for fucks sake.
>>141344 (OP)
Jesus Christ you fuck, follow the god damn rules.
>>141352
Taking Christ's name in vane on Xmas. You're the one that sucks. Do not pass Go, go to Hell.
>>141356
They literally mentioned people posting about her during the pandemic which was 3 years ago so they know the rules lol. Just use the begging thread its not that hard. Its like everyone gets glossy eyes over the three pinned threads.
(47 KB, 960x960, 1698236365537046.jpg)
>>141356
Guilty as charged, I will admit I browse pretty infrequently and forgot about the rules. Posted in the begging thread instead, so maybe it's best to just have the thread removed (sorry, mods)

I don't really take offense either so no need to make an argument out of it (although I appreciate the sentiment)
>>141369
No worries. Apparently, these nasty malcontents received nothing but lumps of coal for Christmas, were lonely and sad on a joyous day, with nothing good to wank to, and found you as a target to vent their frustrations.
well at least its a better thread than those bozos who post their gf gaining and waste everyones time
>>141430
No, stop projecting. We just want people to stop making begging threads. It's really that simple.
>>141430
Whats with this weird projection? No one likes one off threads that are used for begging. Christmas doesn't change this at all lol.
>>141369
All good.