/bbw/

(230 KB, 960x1280, 1324786380.jpg)
some of her original shit to kick this off:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9rVEJFelNLTCNSTVpTNlRVXzlkbktyaGVBdV84WWl3

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaW1hZ2VmYXAuY29tL3BpY3R1cmVzLzgwMjk3MDQvc3R1ZmZlcmRiLmZmYWZlZWQuc29mdGllYmFiaWU=
How do I access those videos? It doesn't take me anywhere.
>>141221
Put the hex code into base 64, you may have to put it in 2 or 3 times
>>141230
What’s the decryption key?
>>141255
doesn't need one, just look up "base64 decode" and put it in and hit the decode button
if it gives you another code, put that in and decode again etc
Does anyone have Ffafeeds Snapchat?
Man ffafeed was a legend. I think my favourite thing about her is the fact that almost all videos ended up with her masturbating.

You could really tell how horny her own fat body made her.
Thanks OP, nice collection. Too bad she got doxxed, her stuffings were something to behold
>>141488
Some feedees ensure their popularity by doxxing other models and pirating their content so they quit the scene.
This keeps coming up, maybe from you, but what’s the evidence this has happened?
>>141584
I think you'll find it's just the retards here and not other models
>>141586
She posted on social media before nuking what remained of her public facing accounts. Impacted her job, or a new job opportunity due to someone reaching out to her employer.
>>141599
Half the post, sorry - not to mention her pleading on same socials for collective effort to have her stuff taken down which went on for weeks before she gave up.
Yes, she got doxxed, but where did this narrative that other models are doing the doxxing come from?
>>141647
I think it's from people electing to juxtapose their knowledge of bad blood between certain models, and willful blindness to how utterly batshit consumers of this content can be. I doubt there's anything to it because that bad blood really exists between models who collaborated or were linked, or who at least are aiming for the same "concept".
Thank you for this thread!