/bbw/

1. There's been over a dozen Tay threads. This site can only have so many threads at a time, so the inactive ones will eventually get deleted to make way for new ones.

2. What's the point of making another thread when she's been retired for so long that everything she made is already out in the open?
>>140346 (OP)
Yeah because shes retired. What else can you talk about other than the videos that are available. Your obviously dry begging cause you could of just made this thread in general not bbwreal.
Here's some of her vids. Normally I don't do this because I hate encouraging threads like this because they just fill up unwanted space but I'm cleaning up my HD so why not put these videos to use
https://we.tl/t-JI1V5rdg6w
No use crying over spilled milk
She is not retired she checks her curvage profile and messages everyday still to this day. If any if you beta feeders were alpha you would be jn her DMs trying to get her back out of her break. She will regain it all back 4x as fast and she is missing a lot of money not gaining right now. She just needs enough support and financial motivation same with anyone who leaves this. You guys are straight up pussies.. beta male forum.
>>140725
lol and how much money have you supported her with. None, that’s right lmao. Just trying to get other people to pay for your content like a beggar
Obviously she needs a fuck ton of offers at once to make it worth it who is gonna come back into the game with only 1 or 2 feeders? You smoked out? When enough people request an old show comes back they remake it what is the difference here? I'm just saying if you message her and let her know you will support her if she comes back she will if she gets enough interest. Anyone will.
Don't gotta spend a dime just reach out and let her know you would sub if she dropped an OF and regained. She passed up a lot of money because she as an OG and if anyone deserved a cult following its this gal.
So you think she leaves for not enough money? Is she lesbian?
>>140827
She left because her mom wouldn’t keep her fucking mouth shut.

Now stop arguing and upload the shit from her clips4sale page already.
I miss her updates. why some people said she is skinny now?
She left because of her mom but if she had 5-10k a month to rub in her face for it I guarantee her mom wouldn't say a damn word. This fetish was immature back then and the market wasn't built up yet.
>>141009
Damn. Didn't know that's why she left. If I had the cash I would definitely spend it on her and make her bigger. Unfortunately I'm a broke bitch
Bump
Thanks! Damn I miss her. Her belly so perfect. What do yall think?>>142058
>>142061

She’s amazing one of the best, I love the normal vids and just basic
>>142063
I agree. Think she'll ever come back?
>>142064
No. She’s gone for good
>>142065
Damn. Big sad. Well got these videos now at least. If she were to continue, how big do yall think she would get?
>>140346 (OP)
requesting someone make a weight gain compilation vid of her from her smallest to her biggest one thats not just a picture slideshow pls
>>140887
I remember someone posting a more recent pic of her walking a dog. She looked like she lost 100+ lbs. Not exactly skinny, but nowhere near as fat as she used to be
https://we.tl/t-voU2KW5OcD
Hey guys so I got some videos here. Nothing new but if you guys got new vids, that’s greatly appreciated👍👍👍 yall have a wonderful day
anyone have a recent picture of her? I think her final few pounds were a bit much and liked her at a smaller size. whatever size she's at now I bet she looks great.
Bump
So like... does she have autism or?
You think she is come back?
>>144505
Most likely no. She's on curvage but all she does is use react emojis on any thread and comments that mention her lol
Bump plz. Need more of her belly
>>142890
God miss taytay. Literally still have her stufferdb pop up as a recommendation when clicking on my URL bar.

The pic with the dog is used on her social media. I could post it, but she's supposedly out of the game so I don't want some rando doxxing her. I hope she's doing well though.

Though, I will say there's enough bits and pieces to find online that'll lead you there if your google-fu is strong enough. I know I wasted waaaaay too much time on it and got there.
>>141009

>>This fetish was immature back then and the market wasn't built up yet.

???
She was active until late 2020. She could've easily had made a fortune during covid.
Bump
>>146634
She escaped the fetish world. Shes free now, Living her best life. Tbh I really hope she dosen't reappear in the community - this fat fetish thing is a mentally toxic addiction.
>>147096
It’s a mental illness. Let’s be real. No normal person is a fat fetishist
>>147117
Kathrine Brewster knew the feds were coming. Why she left
>>147096 what makes is messed up is that you love seeing these women destrory their bodies yet you would never do it to yourself. yall notice how every male feedee/partner that a gainer shows is never fat and half the time skinny. me personally just love round woman. Casey is the perfect body in my opinion.
Bump
>>147096
Bro making it sound like she was forced to do this lol
>>148807
No, but he's right. You have to admit this community is an awful cesspool that can, and will, ruin the lives of its female participants. She was heinously doxxed a while back, so I don't blame her for leaving. I think folks sent her Grandma her nudes.
>>141009
This isn't why she left, lmao. She was doxxed and it fucked her family up. The girl is a recovering addict, and used this as a replacement addiction. People became too invested, and did what they do when they become obsessive.
Reup?
>>148878
Its forbidden for church ppl to have tattoos you might as well let me fuck and suck my dick. I knwo youre here looking for me
>>148824
Classic fetish situation
Bump
>>147142
I was a runner for over a decade, infinitely way worse than a woman gaining lots of weight.

My knees are shot at 35, my hips are bad, my heart has strange an irregular beat, and due to lack of a runners high I used to get im addicted to caffeine to get my heart rate up enough to not feel tired.

Yeah, it's so horrible just getting fat. Lol. Get fucked.