/bbw/

Bump
>>140917
Can you fucking stop bumping 12 threads with no content
Where does she post
Is that Verona, who is a bitch russian blogger? That Verona?

Life in a terorist country aint getting easy, is it?
I guessed so. She should feel how exactly it sucks to support terrorist regimes.

Wherever she posts steal it all. Don't give her a single cent. No money for terrorist country or its dwellers.
>>141125
You're a bumbling retard
>>141126

Hi Verona. What, supporting the war aint so fun anymore?

Don't get mad, you did this to yourself. Screaming Goyda aint paying that much now, eh?
>>141125
Go back to reddit virtue signaller
>>141131
Nothing bout virtue signalling, pal.

Here is the instagram of that bitch:

https://www.instagram.com/veronaofficial/

She used to be among top bloggers. The bitch took bloody cash from Kremlin and lots of it. She took part in media campaigns of bloody russian terrorist regime. Passed on whatever agenda was on the table.

And now she wants to get paid for erotic content like a normal person? Fuck that. She could walk away. She could leave russia and at least pretend to be a decent person. I wouldn't mind a chub refugee staring a career like that. But the bitch did not. She willingly stayed and supported war and terror. Promoted it to over 1 million of own audience. She keeps doing that.
So fuck her. Not a single cent her way.
who cares faggot
(383 KB, 1290x1256, 1697694378762777.jpg)
>>141136
Motherfucker I'm here to jack off I really don't give a shit about a ruskie supporting ruskie government so how about you shut the fuck up and go back to reddit
>>141136
Man can't jack off without Ukros giving moral lessons

Fuck off
>>141136
Can you go back to your trannies and let us enjoy our russian babes? Thank you very much
>>141136
Exactly. Hence we need someone to get and share her content with the rest of the folks. Will you be the one and do the job instead of cheap talk?
Dude, you come from the US, n.1 terror state in the world lmao chill down and get some fuck going or stay quite ffs
>>141125
I just tipped her 10k euros. Stay mad
>>141125
Hahaha whatever psycho, You do know they don't have shit to do with it nor can they stop what their Government is doing. Who blames sexy fat as bitches for shit they have nothing to do with. Retards that's who. I gave you the answer because as a the retard, I knew you wouldn't know.
Can the mods delete this fucking thread already? No content and full of shit political arguing
>>141282
It's well beyond time to pull the plug on this glorified begging thread