/bbw/

sorry for spam didnt mean it
Anyone got the new video she looks massive!!!
(1.9 MB, 3840x2868, FebAllDay.jpg)
I'd be willing to share her February All day stuffing video pack for her 2 most recent video packs.
>>138483
Off topic as fuck, but where did this image come from? it's not in the show
>>138493
Probably a promo or ad for it
>>138453
Bro please I’m begging to see her she’s got the best belly ever. Even tho I wonna see the new one but can’t you share that Feb stuffing bud too?
>>138515
I think this "buddy" is more interested in trading than sharing. Pretty much like any thisvid user. Gatekeepers
>>138604
She’s way too good to hate keep. I’ve got LMBB stuff and big belly Becky if you want?
>>138604
fucken thisvid mongrels i swear, hate them with every atom of my being
She’s pregnant.

She’s covered it well but in recent vids her belly button is getting quite tight and shallow and even with the belly fat she had before you can see the taughtness of her baby bump under the chub jiggle.

Same thing is going on with Kristy Kreme, selling pregnancy growth as feeder for as long as possible.
>>138667
she is very obviously pregnant in this video.
>>138667
Her stomach is so stiff how do you not notice that..also it's circular ASF.
>>138674
Who care? Someone who will never do face reveal, and will never give a clue about themselves, is not worth this discussion.
>>138685
Do you want her to go too just like lmbb did? There's a reason why some don't show their face and it's for privacy reasons. You want her to get fucking doxxed or some similar shit and disappear from the scene?
>>138686
Off point totally. Discussion here is whether she is pregnant or not. Potentially doxxing has nothing to do with it. I miss lmbb.
>>138685
It is worth discussion. The fetish has been hugely monetised and models can make significant money from big gains. I don’t mind some preggo content with my feedism, but I cannot abide models actively mis-selling pregnancies as just them being full on feedee’s.

True feedee’s getting seriously big are a rarity and that’s why gaining commands the prices it does, so passing off a pregnancy as being real gains is just another scam to me.
I think the only way to know is through the new vids of her if anyone has them can you do us a favour? Because it will be easier to tell in a full video if she is pregnant or not….
>>138696
if only our "buddy" can drop the February vids
She commented on her Friday post that she’s due in april
>>139138
went on her IG to look for that specific comment and found nothing
>>139154
Because she didn’t post that on IG
>>139202
so be a gentleman and post the evidence here then
>>139575
It’s on her free OF, go look at her recent comments for yourself unless you’re too much of a useless retard to manage that
New vid is out looks massive!!! Anyone care to shout?
New vid looks awesome! She’s gotten so big!
Anyone know if she’s pregnant there was an ask for the video did she answer it?
She is pregnant; bought the Q&A video. She also seems to be genuinely into this stuff, which is a plus
I wish her ass was more popular in this community so people could buy her content and share videos. It's very tempting not to buy some of the videos myself lol.

>>142054
Would you like to share that?
>>142031
She confirmed this like 3 weeks ago already, as per the previous conversation…
Im not going to derail the thread or anything, but just wanted to mention for the pregnant feede enthusiast, that someone posted a girl on the begging thread that may be your cup of tea.

Her name is busty.ally and she just hit 200 pounds with the goal of 250
>>142210

I don't want to derail the thread, just a mention.
For you gentlemen who are into pregnant feedes, I may have a good recommendation.

Just saw someone post a girl called busty.ally on the begging thread. Pretty girl who just reached 200 pounds with a goal of 250 before the end of her pregnancy
>>142054
mind sharing with the class?
>>142054
Was it worth it? I’ve bought a couple of her videos in the past
>>138493
>>138500
Have you two entertained the idea that maybe this particular picture is from the actor himself?
>>143606
do you have the rest of the photos and videos from this set?
Hot. Thank you for the videos!!
Reup please🙏🏻
she just had a new video come out
can anyone reup anything from before she was pregnant? like mid last year?
>>146888
everything that’s been posted is post her being pregnant.
Anyone bought the new video and if so if its worth it?
Bumping for reup, if anybody has any requests of videos from other models I'll post everything I have of them in exchange for new content